Chapter twenty two

No ones POV

As the buses entered a hidden passage way into the canadian territories through the Rocky mountains. A school was built where the old shack used to stand. It is still the most un known building in all of history. This was the school where children from Hunter's clans from all around the world come to learn the history of everything in the world for there life time. Some may become scientist, Professors, assassins, Immortal handy people, (these remain human but work underneath an immortal they are assigned to.) and etc. These people not only stay four years but with the added four they have become there dream job. They are given all the credential's to be a surgeon or etc. these kids only know about moving forward. These kids mostly learn the ways of killing first before the other course. This school was to prepare for the Apocalypse's for the future.

They have planed that when one a cure's that they are fully ready. But this year they want fresh blood not in the Hunters clans. So they went out into the entire world, and picked one senior class from one school, for every continent in the world. They would be tell-a-ported to the school grounds by black buses. They would take away the cellphones so governments couldn't track the location of the school.

This school was legendary to the Hunters Clans. But to normal people they don't know a thing other than the first year is paid for in advanced by the founders who where very rich people. What they don't know is that the legendary Eight where the ones who started the school for both genders. They were the ones who paid for the first years of all the students. They defendant had the money if they've been alive for over 800 years. The Doctor of the school is James King. The Swim Coach is Henry King who carries the receive gene of having black hair and blue eyes. Zera King Is the martial arts instructor. Xeon King was the one who taught how to fly planes etc. Ella King was the one who taught Health class 101. Thomas King was the one who taught guns. Rene King Teaches mad science. Colin King teaches politics.

They have learn all of these things from there own mother who disappeared 800 years ago. They never told any one what happened and only those eight know what really happened they where the one to decide to introduce the new students into the world of the Hunters. But in a slower process than what was needed. Because they believe that when the students get there they have all the right to chose what classes they want that were provided to all the other students.

The black buses slowly made it up the grass drive way. As the line of the american students arrived The buses lined to one side. The sleep gas still in effect the bus drivers double checked the students for cellphones or other electronic device. Just as the German students, African students, Russian students, south american students, etc.

Many began to stir inside the buses and walk outside the bus gasping at the largest building they all had ever seen and wondered how it stayed hidden from the world for so long. But that was a closely guarded secret that not even a single of the eight are aloud to tell anyone, but the Queen.

~Sam's POV~

I jumped off the bus with my dog at my heels. The boys were came a few minutes later. I sucked in a deep breath of fresh air, exhaling deeply as I looked around my new surroundings. I noticed a girl who had already started a fight with some boys who looked like they had done nothing at all. I tried to listen into the conversation but failed. My little cluster of friends made it into the front yard where there were Seven teachers there to greet us and take us all to the great hall where we'd be introduced to the college. From there we were given folders with our schedules and classes that were available. We chose all the same classes; Martial arts, Science, History, World History, etc.

We needed to report to class at 7:45 in the morning for World history. I was jumping around as I got to the dorm rooms. I unlocked the door revealing a girl already on her bunk bed. I said hello with a wave.