chapter six

like that I could hear Sakura's scream split the air. I looked back at Kakashi raising a brow. He still had his book in his hands. I called him a Pedo. Before I went at him with everything I had in me. I launched into the air twirling and hitting down on his substitution justu. I jumped off the log and noticed where he was hiding and launched again this time pulling out a one of my knifes I brought with me. I clinched my fingers around the bronze handle and the blade glinted the sun light just right to blind him so I could attack. I smirked as I was only a centimeter away from one of the bells. Before he noticed and jumped back. I sliced the wire holding the bell. I smirked as I grabbed the falling bell and to defend it I used a round house kick straight into his jaw. Knocking him back a few feet. I jumped back into the woods disappearing with out a trace that even a trained ninja couldn't follow. I watched from the trees as he looked around for me questioning himself if that just happened or not. I giggled silently inside me. I looked through the clones I made eyes to see what was going on at different places. One was still trying to get Sasuke to work together. But failed time after time. The one with Sakura was gone already guessing she killed it.

I stepped out just as the bell rang through the air. I smirked to myself transporting to the tree stumps in one swift motion. I smiled as I leaned against the log with a smirk of pride across my face. The other three were down in the dumps. I didn't show the bell since I wanted them to learn about team work. So I ignored the whole team work thing until he left us alone and I heard Naruto's stomach growling. I had a granola bar in my back pocket.

“You do know if were working as a team that this kid needs to eat so he doesn't pass out while fighting” I said towards Sasuke knowingly.

He shrugged his shoulders and put some food in Naruto's mouth. Then the clouds swarmed with thunder. I rolled my eyes at such a dramatic re-entrance. And then he said that we passed. Like that my knife came swooping down two close for comfort for Naurto and sliced the ropes not leaving a scratch on him or the tree stump. I watched as they left all but Kakashi and he stood straight up and placed a hand out for the bell. I smiled dangling it from my fingertips.

“Don't underestimate me ever again most of that skill was with out Chakra that was street fighting though weapons aren't aloud in a street fight doesn't mean that people don't always follow the rules. Oh and by the way you were a good challenge but not as hard as I have fought.” I smirked as I left. Tossing him the bell before I disappeared again into the air. Tyler attacked me with hugs Zane kissed my forehead. I noticed he had his snipper rifle strapped on his back along with his bag. I glared at it, but we went to the Hokage anyways since Zane had to. I walked in with him leaving Tyler with the old teacher I had. :).

Zane closed the door, we stood silently in front of the Hokage. Zane straightened up showing off his 6'3 height, I stood beside him at 5'10.

“Sir, I would like to ask for solo missions since Josh is still going to be using me to help start up new routs for trading different kinds of supplies and all. He will also ask me to search out information/ kill missions in order to make the new routs. I need to know if you have any ideas for the new trade routs and such you can tell us and I'll pass it onto Josh.” Zane started with seriousness dripping on each word.

We both looked back to the Hokage the Hokage sets down his pipe and looks at Zane.

“So your asking me if I have any ideas for new Trade routs?” he questioned

“Its not just that its also the fact that I might be sent into different countries to start collecting information. The main trade that well be trading is weaponry and assassinations. But thats just the two I know of at the moment.” Zane nodded

He raised a brow at him and then looked towards me.

“Are you joining him?”

I shook my head no and answered.