Chapter ten

~ZERA~

Like how in the world were we going to pay for all of this, like would we be forever in debt or was this all planed out by our mother even though she isn't here like what all did she make people promise. Dragon did a dog like yawn when we made it back into my bedroom. I did come out until the next morning when Tyler was playing with a dog I did not know. But the dog was HUGE and had lots of shaggy hair. Tyler said.

“The doggy's name is Luka, isn't that a pretty name?” he questioned with out meaning to

I simply nodded my head yes, I moved around the two, Luka jumped up when dragon entered the room and went over to sniff him curiously. And then she spoke.

“So are'z you like the dragon my Mom talked about in the nursery are you from the Valley of Dreams?” she wagged her tail.

The water I was drinking was spitted out in a spirt getting all over the dude I met yesterday.

“Dog say WHAT?!” I exclaimed whipping my head around.

The dog wiggled on her hind end with endless excitement. I grabbed a towel and handed it to the guy not taking my eyes off the dog/wolf creature now.

“I was just wondering if He was the Dragon of Knowledge that Kuda said lived in the Valley of Dreams” she said again cocking her head to one side.

“Okay I have finally lost it the world no longer makes any sense what so Beep ever!!! first it was the Dragon in my dreams that turned into fact no wait it was the talking WHITE TIGER!!! and then it was the Mucked up dog that turns into a Dragon, and then it was people labeling me the Queen of something I don't even believe in! And Now its Talking DOGS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE FOR GOD SAKES PEOPLE!!!!!!” I screamed out running out of the building landing on my feet. I was glad to have master those rollerblade things now more than ever. I raced outside in my work out tank and shorts.

After finding out that dog could talk!!! SHESSH am I MAD or something!!!

I sped around the corners speeding into a park like area. Then I slowed down, sucking deep breaths of air. There was some teens out walking around. It was still the last weeks of summer so I wouldn't put it past me that thats what they were doing. I watched the small pond move with the wind. I stood at the edge of a small bridge and the waters edge.

I wonder if I'm immortal does that mean even if I attempted suicide it wouldn't work?

What in the world am I thinking I can't leave my brother I promised I wouldn't!

“Hey girl, what ever you do Don't JUMP!” a boy with light blonde hair yelled out.

He reached the edge and offered a hand that I grabbed as he pulled me over. I looked over one last time knowing I could never really do that I couldn't just leave my brother or Tyler behind like that. No matter how mucked up my life got I had to hold it together.

“Suicide is only a permitted solution for a temporary problem” he said with a slight paint in his breath.

I straightened up.

“It really depends on weather I would have died or not.” I mumbled to myself not meaning to utter it, but he understood what I said.

“Still you should talk to someone about what's going on you shouldn't talk like that. Immortals aren't real.” he said curtly.

I wanted to laugh in his face and point out that I thought the same thing until I was proven wrong! But I held my tongue. I glanced around.

“IF you only knew what was going down only then you would understand my life that is finally crumbling. And I would stop while your a head I have a short fuse some days, and today is one of them and a street kid can snap necks if there peed off enough.” I growled, before walking off.