chapter thirty-nine

The headmaster had onyx black hair and light violet eyes. His voice was smooth as silk yet deep as a roaring beast. His authority was well profound with the way he spoke and moved in the building. I almost stumble in these new heels, I swear the next new law was going to be freedom of going barefoot if you please. I rant in my head, I look up where my son has held open a door for me to walk through. I walk through with proper body language as I set down the treaty.

“There have been a few changes in the treaty, Like one is if you are ever threatened by New Providence we shall come to aid. Example is if they find the academy then you will have to relocate. Because they will use you all against each other. They’ve mastered making weak immortals and hybrids due to my mothers DNA.” I affirm sharply. 

“Oh thats not anything new, we already have plans trust us, We’re the ones making your weaponry of glass and suits so don’t worry. 

“...” I narrow my eyes 

“We know that you are a new Queen so you have a lot on your plate, and are still a little green. But thats okay.” The headmaster chuckles.

I nod he signs the paper with people that appeared out of the woodwork of the office that looked liked official leaders. All different hair styles and colors. All sturdy and strong. I look out at the balcony where their was a podium and students had already begun clustering underneath it. A little nervousness faded into my being. My son noticed and he asked if I was okay, I nod affirming him brightly. 

“We had a long speech for our future generations anyways you are just going to be the icebreaker. So that our people all know of what their queen looks like.” The Flame green woman adds with a bright smile. She rests a hand on the Headmasters shoulder. 

We are all standing on the balcony, I shifted a little unsure of what I could muster but the words formed in my mouth rather faster than I Liked I waited for the Headmaster to introduce me. Cheering erupted from the crowds signalling me to start my speech. 

______

“Hello My Allies, I’m here to thank you all for all the help you have given us with this new war against New Providence. I want to encourage you all to stay strong and don’t let New Providence prevail--- for if they do. That would mean it would be bringing an end to a wonderful world that gives us so many thing not just humanity.” I declared loudly to the people of the Elvens 

They all cheered my name and quotes like “Long live the Queen”. I bowed my thanks to them all bringing more cheers as I turned handing it off to the Elven leaders. I repeated the same speech a little different according to the mass I was talking to. I was greeted with smiles, hugs, and handshakes. From all my allied people, this was the first time I could really see my kindom at all. I had been cooked up in that small office most of my time other than for court gatherings. where I’d just sit in the head seat and listen to the other Immortals improvise and make battle plans. I also informed them all of the time jump that would surely happen soon. They seemed okay with it, At least then we could prevent the way New providence broke out so badly. And then we could keep it contained. But knowing them they’d just follow us to whatever dimension that we would settle into. 

For those that don’t understand Time jumps they really are not time jumps. We called them that because it seemed cooler than dimension jumpers. But whatever floats peoples boats its fine with me as long as they follow the rules. Man were there a lot of them set up by the previous queen. I’m back in that stuffy office again shifting through the mountains stack of paper. Usually Zane would do all the paperwork with me but he was fixing his heart back up. I was not happy by my actions of ruining his chance of happiness because I wasn’t ready to hand my brother over to his possible future mate. I needed a brother that was calm and focused not lost thinking about his wife. 

I exhale sharply pressing my temples. The time jump was in a matter of hours so I hoped that Tyler could reach the lovebirds in time to inform them to jump time with us. I tossed the bills I cared less about to Zane’s looming stack. Tyler reappears nodding that he had given them the information before asking if we needed any horses from the valley of dreams. I told him I could care less, as long as they were useful in our conquest. 

He bows his head politely before disappearing in a purple portal. I shift my papers to expose a little of my desk to my eyes. There was a picture of my father and mother under the top coat of wood finish. I trace her face knowing she had yet to confront me and only Sam could end her life because I wouldn’t be capable of doing it. She was the last of my family all the others were dead as far as I knew of. She had killed them under New Providence’s orders. She had been blinded by the evil and had gone down the wrong path. I wondered how it would have been like to have a mother to raise me instead of an Uncle. A picture of Josh was beside the pictures along with Tyler’s parents. I rest my palms against the table as I stand up. I make a vow to myself.

“I promise that I will end this struggle and be the best queen I can be. I will end this bloody thing and then let the rest of the world know who we are. We don’t need to hide in the shadows anymore.” I inhale deeply “I will not let your lives and my people’s lives be wasted fodder for the storm that will sure to be following us into the future.” 

Narrowing my eyes my white dress floated around my body like my hair with no sense of gravity. I step outside were all my people stood. I summoned the strength of every Immortal in the crowd as well as all possible Mania from the Earth I stood above. I pull my arms out wide lifting them up quickly opening a large Black portal and pushed my fingers down it swallowed not just our people but people of my people around the world. It strained my body as I picked a suitable world on a earth dimension. Then we reappeared in a world without the academy but now there was.  We our people still remain a secret. As everyone clapped and cheered as they hustled to their classes and prep classes. 

My brother appeared with his soon to be wife by his side already pregnant. I smiled brightly at the two welcoming them into the new world. Hopefully this was just the beginning to a tragic story. Or maybe this would be the end. Maybe we would be overpowered by New Providence. Or maybe we would be equally matched against them. All I knew is that I had made a vow and I intend to get their no matter if it takes 1 year or 10,000 years. I’d reach my set goal if it kills me. I had not just my immortals to look after but The people that Samara King ruled over, I had big shoes to fill, I just hoped I was doing the right things for the future. The sky was cloudless a gentle breeze brushed my face, I smile brighter knowing we must have a brighter future ahead of us. 

_  _  _  _  _  _  _

I want to thank all my readers for making it this far. The next part will most likely be called the ARC. Due to the fact our brave people will be in the front lines, and thats where my writers block begins, so please forgive me, but I’m skipping the fighting at the moment, I may return to it. But until then my next stories will have kids from the Academy or the Hunters society that have gone into the Civilian world and want to be as normal as possible. Sometimes its hard when you are trained at birth; how to fight, how to defend, how to defeat. So please enjoy these next books. Oh and they will be taking place when New Providence has stepped down from the war front to recollect data and get stronger but when they are doing this Zera and her people can’t figure out where the heck they all disappeared to without a trace. And please tell me what you think I should do next :P I’d love to hear more responds. I also want to thank you readers who have posted on my stories, :P