chapter thirty-eight

~Zera’s POV~

I was the queen of immortals, I should be proud and happy about my legacy. But here I was filing papers making sure that the civilians didn’t figure out the Zombie cover up was of our Enemy’s pawns. Sure the people of the world would call them zombies but they didn’t feast upon flesh unless they were immortal or students of immortal soldierz. I sigh rubbing my temple trying to solve this problem that is arising in the mountain of papers. I missed being free from this paper war, and being able to fight on the front lines. But I’ve already made my stand and my people were more than happy to keep fighting. We needed to border “New Providence into unpopulated areas. So that the human population can return to its past state. The only way to do that is to jump into the past. By eight hundred years, I finally understand why Samara had the thought of committing suicide. This work was suicide all by itself, I finally get up from my desk walking out into the Fighters academy, an academy that has been going for at least 1200 years. I inhale the forest air, Intense training courses lay before me kids of all different ages walk around the campus. From five years old to eighteen years old. 

Some of their eyes look up at me respect filling their little human orbs. I looked down at the treaty that had to be renewed with the Vampires, werewolves, Elvens, fairies, etc. My Eldest son Re appears beside me, his father’s eyes bright red with swirling dots. He looked the most like his father with his longer hair. He even tied it up the same. He hands me the quill and the paper treaty’s to be signed. I guess now was a good time more than anything. First the Elvens people for they make our suits and weapons. 

A purple portal opens before us, we step through the portal arriving at another massive building like the academy. But this was the Elvens academy one that Samara king herself had made for her different species people. I turned to the entrance my white hair traveling like a cloud mess attached to my head. My hair swirled around with the wind on its own accord. It floated as if gravity had no effect on it. I was welcomed by Mr. Watson and his headmaster of the Elvens Academy

“Hello My queen, I see you are here to renew the well past treaty.” Mr. Watson smiles brightly. 

“Yes its one of my many duties as Queen of my people and immortals to make sure that our allies are looked after.” I smile. 

“Well Let me take you to my office and then we can sign the treaty then you may encourage our students to make better equipment for this new war against New Providence.” The headmaster commented 

The headmaster had onyx black hair and light violet eyes. His voice was smooth as silk yet deep as a roaring beast. His authority was well profound with the way he spoke and moved in the building. I almost stumble in these new heels, I swear the next new law was going to be freedom of going barefoot if you please. I rant in my head, I look up where my son has held open a door for me to walk through. I walk through with proper body language as I set down the treaty.

“There have been a few changes in the treaty, Like one is if you are ever threatened by New Providence we shall come to aid. Example is if they find the academy then you will have to relocate. Because they will use you all against each other. They’ve mastered making weak immortals and hybrids due to my mothers DNA.” I affirm sharply. 

“Oh thats not anything new, we already have plans trust us, We’re the ones making your weaponry of glass and suits so don’t worry. 

“...” I narrow my eyes 

“We know that you are a new Queen so you have a lot on your plate, and are still a little green. But thats okay.” The headmaster chuckles.

I nod he signs the paper with people that appeared out of the woodwork of the office that looked liked official leaders. All different hair styles and colors. All sturdy and strong. I look out at the balcony where their was a podium and students had already begun clustering underneath it. A little nervousness faded into my being. My son noticed and he asked if I was okay, I nod affirming him brightly. 

“We had a long speech for our future generations anyways you are just going to be the icebreaker. So that our people all know of what their queen looks like.” The Flame green woman adds with a bright smile. She rests a hand on the Headmasters shoulder. 

We are all standing on the balcony, I shifted a little unsure of what I could muster but the words formed in my mouth rather faster than I Liked I waited for the Headmaster to introduce me. Cheering erupted from the crowds signalling me to start my speech.