Chapter twenty-seven

“James?” I said tilting my head “but your voice seemed so much different now or maybe I'm able to hear the slightest changes now...” I questioned myself.

I was sitting at the table pressing my hand against my head thinking to deeply.

“So how long will I be temporary blind?” I questioned.

“At least two weeks or more it all depends on how fast your body will get adjusted to Samara taking over using your body at that level.”

I made the oh face. And then my stomach began to growl. I heard the microwave start up. And a plate set down acrossed from me. I heard Zane to say open up. I laughed but did so.

I had finished the plate now noticing the vacant place in front of me where James had been sitting. I sighed. I stood up walking slowly back into the bathroom. I felt the sink turning on the water, then turned it off remembering I can't wash my face both of my hands are covered in bandages.

I turned around to bump into someone, I knew who it was. I stood still. I felt his lips danced across my face. I wanted more, I tipped onto my tip toes we locked lips. Into a deep bliss, he held my back so gently as he deepened the kiss. I separated only to breath he was ready any time to start back up. Hints he's immortal and all.

I leaned all my weight against him now as I whispered.

“I don't think making out in a bathroom is near as safe as your bedroom and all. Since this morning that is.” I mumbled between the kissing.

I could feel him smirked in the kiss as he led me back into the bedroom. My fingers laced a crown in his short white silky hair. I twirled it around in my fingers. He laid me down on the bed as the kissing continued. I can't even remember the last time a kissing session like this happened it had to be at least five years. The pleasure made my body arch upwards. As his kiss deepened. Our tongues laced together. I was moaning softly as he inched his hands down to my waist. My body ached all over the taunting was to much. I wanted to experience more than just his kiss.

I laced one of his hands into mine moving it closer to my thy. He took the hint, he was completely smirking in his kiss now. He started unzipping my suit pulling it off. Leaving just my under ware on. I was smirking in my moan as he started kissing down to my chest. I jerked upward in the sudden pleasure. I could feel him smile underneath his blushing face. His fingers sneaked past my inner thy. They were inches away from where I wanted them to be. When a cellphone went off. It was his, it totally startled me out of the mood for the moment. But he tossed it back after sending a fast text. It didn't feel like he took a long time before he started all over. Kissing me long and hard against my lips getting me even more heated up. I cried out his name a few times, before he had even started stroking me. He told me to flip over for a second. I went onto my belly. I felt a finger slip in, rubbing against one side. It hit my pressure point making me gasp instantly. He smirked as he flipped me back over. His finger still in place.

“you have to work for it.” he taunted me.

I smiled but did so. I grinding against him gently because my body was still very weak. I cried out his name more now than before as he pressed against it harder. I wanted so much more. He began stroking it firmly making me arch up, he would press me back down firmly every time I arched. Until I was filled with inner peace. It was like no pain what so ever could harm me now. I snuggled cozily agains Zane as he was done now and was back on his laptop after washing his hands. I yawned and curled up against him like a cat. But passed out waking up in the Valley of dreams.

“GillFord!” I called out.

The draft horse came trotting up to me he neighed at me to hop on. I motioned that I was having trouble climbing onto his back. He lowered his head offering his head as a slide. I smiled excepting it as I climbed up I turned the correct way.