Chapter twenty-four

~in the ninja world~

Sam had walked in waking up to the surroundings. Samara was making her sneak like the ninja training she had been given. Goliath was silently beside her as well checking the air every few seconds for unsettling news.

As they reached the point Zera always was with her kids Zera came out and Attacked Sam with out realizing it was her own student. Sam was thinking that it was Laika again. And had already sliced into her arm before the two girls figure out from the heat of the moment who each other was.

“Sam! Why are you here you should be in CLASS!” Zera exclaimed

She was pulling the sword out of her arm as it was sealing back up. Zera's kids started to appear as well to have a first look at the student Zera raved on and on about. All of them were much taller than Sam by three inches or more. Sam was breathing hard now.

“Laika attacked the fifth graders! When I got to class everyone was passed out and, and I got ready and found her attacked here to protect my other students who had just started stirring. And then the kids were saying that she demanded for them to tell her where you were. And then after the fight which I was able to hold up to her wind element which was asome thanks to samara. She disappeared and I don't know if she knows where you are but I came to warn you. Before I go back I would like to rest a little thou.” I panted after speaking in one breath.

I fainted in the spot I had once been barely standing. My body felt like each tendon had been ripped from place and then they were all trying to regenerate. I had won the ability of absorbing mania. Which was better than anything I could ever ask for.

~NO ONES POV~

Zera picked up her student leaning her into her shoulder. Re her son helped carry Sam to the base hide out. As they had entered Zetsu licked his lips when he saw Sam as a meal. Which was not allowed by the Glare Zera and her children were giving him. They took Sam into an empty room with a small mat in the middle. This room Kuda had been using as her own room instead of staying in Zera's and Itachi's room. She wouldn't want to disturb them in the heat of the moment.––

Kuda looked up at the new arrival astonished by Sam's condition. But what got her the most was the scent of Laika all over her. Kuda jumped up sniffing her down from head to toe.

“Why does she smell like your mother?!” Kuda exclaimed in a whisper.

“Sam and her fought, and Sam just being a mortal–– she was able to gain back Samara's ability to absorb Mania in, Mania Rich regions like here.” Zera commented.

She had laid Sam down on the mat beside Kuda who was still curled up to one side. Goliath was sitting beside Sam waiting for her to awaken.

“So what was your mother looking for?” Kuda asked.

“She wants to kill the immortal queen for New providence to show her loyalty.” Zera said slowly.

These words seemed to scrap knifes against her heart as reciting the words from her own mothers mouth sent a nail down into her chest. She stood up and walked out of the room and sat in the dinning room. She was in deep thought only disturbed when Re came in talking about Sam, already trying to stand up and walk around.

~Sam's POV~

I felt pain all over me as I stood up slowly. Goliath was there as my support, I was going to have to go back soon before they would think I went after Laika. Most of all I didn't want Zane to worry. He's already watched me fight and was stopped from stopping it. I stood up straight and walked outside bringing in a deep breath. I looked down to notice little plants arranged, like the small garden my dad and I would plant every year.