Chapter thirty one

~ZERA's POV~

my children all were wearing hats to hold down there hair from peoples eyes. But there aura was on thing I couldn't hide nor wanted to. I saw a building that was a lodge just up ahead and as we made it inside I noticed how it was much smaller than I had thought it to be. Along with how this building had been made with chakra. I heard pinky walking into the room. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me.

“ZERA! How did you get here!” she exclaimed.

A yellow haired ninja appeared as well, running straight at me giving me a tight hug.

“So what happened to Zane and Tyler are they with you?” Naurto asked

“No, but my children are,” I smirked.

My three children nodded though now they looked like fourteen year olds.

The two were so surprised. I had to explain.

“Remember how A dragon appeared on that one mission?” I asked them to remember.

They nodded.

“Well truth be told I am what they call an Immortal Queen. And I excepted the role to take. Zane is the King. The sad thing is that the one living relative that I have now is my mother since she killed her youngest brother. Josh, And she was sent out to kill the New high Queen of Immortals.” I paused.

There faces were filled with sorrow.

“No need for the pity. I have little to no feelings for her anyways. Since all the good things I ever heard about her have now become false. She is now nothing but a cold hearted killer. That seeks my blood to quench her thirst. Tainted by “New providence” she is now not the innocent girl the legendary eight always talk about. She has done her wrong deeds and has already has her head on the hunt by my student. Which I think you've already met?” I said softly.

“How do you know, did you know she was with Sasuke?!” Naurto exclaimed.

“Yes, that was part of her mission, was to tell him the truth about what really happened the night his clan was slaughtered, and get him to stop seeking revenge. For a girl who has spent most of her life being bullied she should know what revenge doest to a person though she's never seek it until Laika came around. She even asked me about that and my response was. 'if she ever reappears you have full authority to rip her heart out and burn it.'” I nodded.

They were taken aback by the last sentence. So I sighed

“It means that my mother is a hybrid between immortals and mortal. So she has the powers and only 200 years of life. So she can only be killed if; a.) rip out the heart and burn it, b.) an immortal uses element to kill her. She has to use (b) since she is a pure mortal soul.” I explained.

My kids started taking off there hats revealing the black hair and spikiness of it all. Just like Sasuke's or with more spike. Like Tera's hair was to the side spiky over one eye. But blue green eyes of mine.

Naruto walked up to Rui, and Re to shake hands. The two boys looked at me to nod, I did, so they shook hands. Re had a hair style that covered his eyes in the black spiky hair it was like a mat that hid his black eyes just like his fathers. Rui had the long hair like his father but much longer like mine. It had natural black highlights.

Yamato had mixed feelings about my children.

“So how old are you three?”

“Eight years old, were immortal so are age, grows faster than normal until we master it.” Re shrugged.