Chapter twenty

“What you don't understand Most of the people my brother and I killed were the people the police weren't aloud to lay a hand on they would have been sentenced for life but having as much money as they could meant that they would go walk free to rape, murder, sex slave ring, drug deal, all the horrible things in the book you name Zane and I have killed it. But look at it in our shoes for a moment. What we see is cleansing the world from villains who the police payed us to kill. On top of that we were providing food for the children who were barely able to walk or open there eyes were able to pay for the kids to have cloths on there backs that fit them and food in there stomachs. In our eyes we were protecting the weak with every thread of our being. But what your doing is killing the weak who was obviously stronger than your weak asses. I know street toddlers with more fighting skills than you two. You two should be ashamed of yourselves.” she was interrupted by Rene

“Oh so we should be ashamed but look at you how have you taken so many lives without thinking back at them and you were immortal the entire time!”

“Like hell I wasn't I relied on common sense for everyone of my answers that led me to the next day do you think it was my choice to become this queen no it wasn't my choice and now I have to plan a battle to the death with my mother after learning she's still alive oh and wait New providence wants me dead so they sent her out to kill the queen of Immortals.” she said with Jazz hands.

All of the students were creeping back in there seats after hearing how many people she killed in cold blood. But in a way I thought it was alright because in her eyes she was protecting a moral and lives that were saved in the process of only killing one person at a time. It sounded like me she always did a back ground check on each person before setting out with her brother. If you ask me she was the most amazing women you would ever EVER come acrossed the way she was always looking out for the all the highschool kids that was amazing how she even took on that tornado that would have killed us all for sure! So thats how she made it deflect was with her element! And one she had just learned to use.

I was kind of mad that she saw us all as weak though... I stared at the blood splatter on the wall as the principal continued to rage on saying that everyone in this room was suspended which shocked most of us. None of us started the fight nor stopped it and thats why we were all getting suspend for a week and poor Sam was the rest of the years which was not right what so ever. The whole class started to rebel.

Tyler screamed out with an accusing finger.

“Well you should know that you never suspended us when Sam was being beat around you just looked away from her innocent face. How sick of a man to suspend us only when the BULLIES were getting beat the hell out off when it was there time to feel the same pain. No oh wait you want your princess to take over your professional life to. What man are you to let a teen take over what your doing!” Tyler ran at him

Angry as hells bells, he swung a fist at him being stopped by Zera.

“Stop it Tyler whats done is done. But I will make sure that the legendary eight know of this injustice I will not stand for such behavior from a grown man. Expect you to loose your job for your horrible deeds.” Zera hissed in the principals face.

We all looked horrified at the principal as he slapped Zera acrossed the face yelling at her.

“You loud mouth street scum have no right to say my job will be taken away from me.” he growled.

Zera raised a brow at him. She had been tugging Roxy by the hair as she left with Tyler. We didn't see her till the end of the day. She was sitting on top of Roxy where Roxy was tied up squirming around until a black with green strips down the middle. A man with black hair and blue eyes stepped out and nodded grabbing the rope around Roxy pushing her into the back seat of the vehicle. The man left and Zera patted her hands on her thy's pulling her stained shirt she looked at tyler and looked away as they walked home. After they had left the rumors started right back up again. And nothing could stop them.