Chapter seventeen

I didn't want to be left alone during a storm like this most of all the fear was creeping all around me. The wind was still which meant we were in the middle of the storm.

“Kabuto we need to get there now! Were in the middle of a storm's eye!” I exclaimed through the still air.

I noticed that he had disappeared already. I cursed underneath my breath calling him a coward. Kuda set down the deer and nudged me gently to crawl onto her back. I did just that as she stood back up I wrapped my fingers around her fur as she made a sharp turn back around. It was a small den she had picked out. She set me down inside, it looked like she had already gathered some dry wood. She appeared again no with the deer in her jaws. She jumped in, and laid the deer down gently. I thanked her. A crash of lighting sent quivering through the ground. I could hear the ground cracking under the pressure. Kuda grew enough to fill the small cave and curl up around me in a protective way.

I curled up against her and we both listened to the storm smash trees down like toothpicks. As the sun was rising Kuda and I walked out to survey the damage. We walked to the base entering the front door. All was silent to silent.

“ZERA! TOBI'S SCARED OF BIG STORMS!” Tobi screamed out of the darkness.

I rolled my eyes.

“Where is everyone?” I asked calmly.

“Tobi lost track of everyone, they all went out looking for you during the storm.” he frowned.

I looked sharply at Kuda,

“Kuda can you go search them out and bring them back, please.” I commanded softly.

She bowed her head and ran out. I snapped my fingers bringing the light back on. Tobi was curled up in a little ball.

“Are you sure that everyone is gone?”

“Tobi said yes.” tobi smiled underneath his mask,

“Well then Mr. Nameless, I don't like your coverup attitude and its best if you stay quite before I explode with.... I don't know anger. What ever pregnant women mood swings are. I haven't had them yet nor do I want them. And I can already tell by your voice it will have some major mood swings.” I sneered

he stared wide eyed before a deeper voice spoke.

“I'll do my best not to annoy you if you don't blow my coverup.” he said firmly.

I nodded my head and went back outside to wait for the other members.

Hours seemed to pass by, before ten familiar figures started walking back. Some were covered in scratch's. For villains they seemed to care about kids a lot. ;p)

as they stood in front of me in a questioning manner. I placed my arms out like if I were going to hug someone and white glowing water started swarming in a small ball in front of me.

“This orb is called healing water, so if there are any wounds I can heal them right now if you all like as a payment for carrying enough to of searched for me in that huge storm.” I frowned

Derrida, was the first one to step forward. I made the orb spread out like a blanket of floating water, hehe. The water danced acrossed his skin sealing the open flesh and scars like they were never their. After him was Zestu, which asked if he could have some for later. That made me laugh. Then all the others. When all the healing was done. The water returned to the orb shape. I pressed my hands together and then pushed them out making the water disperse in great distance healing the surrounding nature.

I smiled up at the sky thanking God, it for making sure none of them got hurt and thanked him for making sure I stayed safe through that storm.

As we went back inside Kuda had hunted again bringing in a large boar. I thanked her as one of the boys went out to clean the beast. And we had plenty of food until the last days of my pregnancy. I could tell just how many I was going now. I could feel kicking from four different sides.