Chapter two

Zera's POV

I shifted around formulating a way of putting it since it was my turn in that kind of say an all. I knew all of there names and all but I didn't want them to know this. So I figured the best thing was to tell them our names first and then start about where were from.

I dipped my head politely in a small bow.

“My name is Zera and this beside me is My twin Zane. The village were from is not a village at all. In fact we don't even know how we jumped worlds.” I started

There eyes got a little wide but returned to there seriousness.

“See where we come from its so far away from here and so out of view in a way. The place were we live people aren't as nice as they are here. You fear every person, even the harmless looking children. Because even they have been known to kill. The world where we come from. The rich or ones with money have a different view of life. But they're never told the true of what really happens on the streets of the city's. Crime and death happen every where every living moment. There is a balance of who lives and who dies. Only the strong survive and the weak die young. In our world you have to survive on what your own two hands can provide. See Zane an I have been working together on the streets of Different Cities of America for the last....” I looked over to face Zane

he sighed but started up thankfully.

“Since as far back as we can remember. In our world if you can call it that. We did the odd jobs that no one was willing to do on the streets. Just in order to put food on the table. Even though didn't have a table. We just had sleeping bags an a alley to sleep in. but the alleys we were raised in them and thats where we picture our home. So don't pity on that.” Zane paused with a closed eye smile before he went back to explaining.

“See our jobs since the age of seven have been hacking into databases of huge companies or small, it did not matter to us as long as we were paid. As we grew we needed more money to survive so we started watching street fights and picked up those skills and us them on a daily basis now for survival along with defense. See After we turned 10 years old we started going into the Street fight rings as a duo which worked if we were going against some one with way more skill or were just out sized us which was a lot of fighters. We won and lost some fights but the most important was that if we won we got the bet money and had a feast that night depending on how many people came to watch that night. Zera is the brains of everything self taught as well. I on the other hand she had to teach other than the fighting skills.”

Zane paused letting me finish. See the only reason we were telling them this much was that we needed to make allies in this new world like we had in the old. The more allies even if the allies were on opposite sides it didn't matter. As long as we still had Zane and I we were fine but in order to survive you need check points to gather data and do the odd jobs that people don't want to do so in other words telling them as exaggerated as we could. Makes them pity more or thats how it worked with small business back at home. Ya tell them a soppy story and then they are all nice an sympathetic. But we weren't out to hurt any one here thought. We just need someone to guide us into this new place until we know what the hell were doing before getting ourselves killed.

“We've never been in a school we were always on the run from social services. I'm guessing that you don't know what that means so I explain a little. Social services they collect children and send them into foster homes which are another word for orphanages. If you can understand. As young children already raised on the streets we had no reason for leaving all we've known and possible never seeing each other again. Because thats what normally happened to kids who went to foster care.” I finished

I glanced around to see what there reactions would be.

“Is there a way to reach your World?” Kakashi asked

We both shook our heads.

“See back when we were in Our world we were running away from a storm that was hitting the town really nastily. Then there was a huge flash of lighting just four feet in front of us. Thats was made us scramble towards the public storm barriers. But we never made it, some how I totally guessing. But I think that the tornado caught us. But then we would have been dead then. But as we were falling I noticed that everything changed everything cleared up like nothing happened but we were here in this world instead of ours. So if we did get to go back I would think that we'd be dead or something cause we were picked up by a tornado. Come ON those things are more deadlier if you stand out in the open!” Zane exclaimed to himself at the last part.

We looked at there faces they seemed just as utterly confused at that part as we were. I started kicking dust around with my worn to hell sneakers. They were even falling apart as I kicked the dust. They were long over due I had even out grown them as well. Zane's was a lot better since the last match we scrapped enough money to buy new shoes for him. I looked back up at the four people that were chatting between each other and glancing back towards us. The old man stopped the three.

“If you want to start a school you can here, but learning to be ninja. I think you would have a better life as a ninja than what you had as a past life. We can provide housing if you like. If you need money...”

Zane and I looked between each other deciding silently what to do between the two of us. The Hokage raised a brow watching us.

“You don't have to provide housing we do just fine in the alley with our sleeping bags. And money we don't have any of this currency. And we wouldn't know how to convert the money we do have into what you people use.” I frowned

Kakashi stared at us along with that teacher guy they both had serious faces.

“You don't have to sleep in the Ally ways, we have housing you can live a civil life you know,” the teacher commented.

Zane and I were offended by what he commented.