Chapter thirty-two

“so what brings you here now?” I questioned.

“What do you mean by train?”

“What does it look like?” I sassed.

I swirled around to make an easy upper drop kick so fast he didn't have the time to prepare. But I didn't hit him I was milometers from that though. I smirked as I swung my leg back to the ground and I launched off the other spinning in the air landing behind him on the balls of my feet. I giggled.

I wonder if you are able to pre-train fight, street style, its where you never make contact with your opponent but you move with the music that is playing along with the beat. You can use any technique as long as you don't take it onto the Train fighting where you go fist to fist contact in words that is.” I smirked “Its a challenge? Are you willing to except it?” I questioned.

“Challenge excepted.” he growled.

I felt like cracking up but held all the laughter in the depths of my being. As another song began to play. Then we began to street pre-train. Which was a sight. He almost hit me a few times if I didn't have real good reflexes. I smiled as another song began to start. I stopped though.

“That's good enough for one night don't you think?” I questioned him

As I was leaving the small playground. He glared as he had just master what the so called pre-train street fights style. I looked over to see him traveling not face behind. He matched my walk in no time at all. I hummed along to an old choir hymn. The moon was full that night and she could hear the wolves of the Valley in sync howling to the moon as it drifted in the clear sky. I smirked towards the moon. We had stopped by the inn where I got changed back into the battle suit and dress before we went out scouting again.

So Sasuke, what do you think so far?” I enquired.

“What do you mean by the truth or the training?” he glowered.

“No I mean about me are you impressed or disappointed, I'm better off if you tell m the truth.” I smiled vaguely.

“Surprised that Zera was able to make you who you are, I am surprised that such a small girl is as strong as me. I am surprised I can talk to you through our minds?, but I am not questioning Goliath's ability's. Most of all I wonder what was going through Zera's mind when she met you.” he said unshakable.

“Ha, to be truthful, I was quite the weakling before I met Zera, like when I was about 15 years old was when I first met her. But before that I could never dream of even psychically being able to do one pushup. Yes that was me the weakest kid in school couldn't even jog 600 meters in under six minutes. Yep I'd say she's changed me a lot over the eight or so years I have trained under her.” I grinned,

This I could tell startled the wind around me sending me news of what I thought had happened. I pushed Sasuke out of the way of an explosion. I heard a voice familiar call out with mockery. I gridded my teeth. As my suit was the last thing on my body my dress had been destroyed by the blast. Blood was trickling down my forehead. I wiped it away, it burned against my skin as I looked towards the attacker. Sasuke was already standing up in front of me growling that this was his fight. I stepped back, making a barrier as I began to Fight Samara who was trying to take over. I dodged the explosions as they continued he was fighting the Clay sculpture. I found a safe place near Tobi making a stable stance when I stood beside him.

“So who do you think will win?” I asked with a sigh,

“SENPI will!” he exclaimed.

“I think Sasuke will, but thats just a guess. I can't help him because this is his fight, so I will not intervene unless I see it needed.” I gestured