Chapter twenty-five

What we didn't know was this Game system was ranking us for the future. If disaster struck we'd become soldiers... the top soldiers.

~Time skip 2 years~

~Sam's POV~

This was our Third year here. So far in our competitions, we are the highest ranking with the last year students. We were in the top ten of them. The most saddening thing was that Zera had completely disappeared and hadn't returned. Her children would give us updates every now and again. But they never told us where she had gone to. She would visit me every now and again to only when I was out training in the forest. She would update me how much she'd slowed the time in the ninja world until I was ready for a special mission to change a strong willed mind into not killing someone they had a grudge against. But wouldn't that make me a hypocrite because I wanted badly to kill Laika for every time we met. She caused me more pain than before. But I know she would stop at nothing to kill her own daughter. I wanted Zera to live with out moving constantly fearing of staying to long in one place.

I can't say who's the person I was going to convene because I do not feel like it!, shesh you should already have a clue!

Zera also warned me of the coming Apocalypse, she said that I would really be ready for killing then. Or else I will die. I nodded my head like she was a drill instructor. I glanced around after she left towards Goliath wondering what he did for four hundred years looking for Samara anyways.

I shook it off. Now I knew he could talk, I heard him talking with James a while back when I went to get my dislocated wrist fixed. So now Goliath and I go into full blown conversations. Even though I still talk doggy go blah when I feed him. He always rolls his eyes. I laugh at him everytime.

“So Goliath are you ready for this apocalypse thing?” I questioned him

“Yes.” he nodded.

I walked towards the campus now seeing Zane running over with a concerned face.

“EVERY one is heading to there stations the news said that the first outbreak happened back in the states!” he yelled.

“What out break!” I yelled confused.

“ZOMBIE!”

shit, What about my parents what will happen to them!

“Don't worry your parents, they are already here so, is Brandon's and Ceil's. They came for the Christmas holiday before this happened.” he said out of breath.

I looked back noticing them talking to Brandon, and Tyler. Those two were trying to calm them down as everyone was getting into new battle suits that were protected against air born viruses. And helmets were being passed out.

“K, I'll see you later when all this has settled down alright, Zane, You get this organized for your sister I know you can do this!” I yelled back.

I got nearer to my parents they were shouting

“So this school just gets you ready to KILL people! That it were taking our daughter out of this confound-t school!” My father yelled

“How could you not tell us stuff like this Brandon!” his mom exclaimed.

I got there panting.

“I got this covered guys go get your equipment,” I pushed them both away towards the booth.

“Young Lady What in Sands hell are you wearing!” My mother gasped.

I looked down at my skimpy training cloths.

“Training cloths I wear in the forest––” I panted.