Chapter eight

* Time skip six months*

That was all but a faint memory now. Now the three of us were traveling with Josh in command of both trading routes since Lily can control portals between the worlds. The dragon said it was another thing about being Immortal. I cursed the dog out every time he tried to utter words, he was really getting on my last nerves.

Roxy would appear at random and disappear just the same she would just pass messages since she was considered to be a messenger. And thats all she'll ever be good for if she knows whats good for her. I grounded my teeth as she left leaving me an envelope. I slowly opened it as the Guys got back from there training. Tyler had been learning how to swim against the river current and how to hold his breath for longer times for attacking from underwater.

He was doing great to.

The wolf creature was hiding in the bushes I could see his orange eyes glinting of the sunlight. I rolled my eyes at the wolf creature. I unfolded the paper. An read aloud only loud enough for us three to hear.

Twins and Tyler, I need you three to go out and find this origination that is of only S-ranked villains. They would be a reliable source of information in the future, and it would be great to have lots more than just the good guys on the trade route. Since we all know its the bad Guys who buy the good stuff introduce them into the modern warfare items that we could provide to them along with any services that could be acquired with the street kids who need the money. Tell them everything about the streets and how you grew up make them see that there are just as bad places where were from compared to here its just that we are a heck of a lot smarter than they could be.

P.S.

Don't get yourselves killed even though I know two of you won't but just make sure to watch where you treed oh and burn this letter after you get the message don't want enemy to know. :p

Your boss, Josh.

I rolled my eyes as I pulled out a match and struck it against my shoe, bring the all to familiar flames to eat the paper away from existence along with the envelope. I turned to face Tyler telling him to stick close to the dragon/wolf creature when Zane an I went out to search for just that name of the organization.

Tyler straight up refused saying that instead we should split up so we had better chances. The wolf/dragon creature thingy. I frowned but let him follow any ways. I turned on the Ipod and made sure the tracker in it was working so I could see where Zane was and how far away he was from me. I moved silently into the woods with Tyler riding on my shoulders. I whistled to the birds as we walked. The birds would return the callings informing me if danger was near or not. When they all went silent I ducked down so far that tyler's feet hit the ground. I scuffled him into a bush to hide him from the enemy. Two men in Black cloaks walked out. One had a blue body and the other had his hand sticking out of his cloak annoyed at his partner. They glanced over towards me. Who was straight up sizing them up to what they could be. Though I already knew who they were. I went into a casual pose after that and nudged Tyler out of the Bush and told him to be quiet as we looked for those people.

I played 'Like a boss' Tyler was dancing to the song, Zane even met up saying he couldn't find anything, Dragon made a landing turning quickly back into the dog state. His wings were the last things to flitter down tucking down under his fur. He pointed his nose towards the two men behind us. I grabbed his collar and pulled him along.

“ssh if they know now then will be dead!” I exclaimed silently.

And like that we were attacked by the two men. I sent a huge gust of wind towards the Black haired man. It sent him back forty or more feet away with Fishy dude. I smirked as Zane and I faced back to back. I had my Knife out and so did he. The only thing between us was his snipper rifle. It still felt cold from the air that whistled between us. The guys stood up sending shadow clones as they hid in the trees. But this was where Tyler and Dragon came into play. Tyler found out where they were hiding and challenged them face to face. I could hear the two laugh out loud out Tyler since he was so small compared to them but he had a spirit that couldn't be messed with. I could hear him break out into a fight much greater than ours. I smiled as the fight dwindled and Tyler was growing tired and I grabbed him around the waist pulling him up to me protectively.