Chapter fifteen

Kuda stopped when they had stopped. We had reached a small village. That had a hot spring. That night I took my first dip into a hot spring. I have to say I don't like it all that much. It was to public for me. I liked just taking a shower. I left soon out of the hot spring and instead I worked on homework on my laptop as the time ticked by. I was waiting for the guys to get back, I had finished all the work by the time they had gotten back from the hot springs. I was yawning as I had still been typing down on the essay about how people don't value time.

I had just finished the last paragraph. When they asked what I was doing.

“School work I am in highschool of coarse I would have homework.” I smiled.

They looked in a way that said 'okay'. I rolled my eyes as I saved the paper on a flash-drive. I leaned back as I pot the laptop back into the backpack. I looked at them.

“So whats the plan?” I asked

Kismae looked at me. “Your going to go under cover to gather information about a suspicious person that could be leaking information about the Akatsuki out to the enemy. So we need you to dress up like what ever you see fit to and infiltrate. This is a test to see if you are loyal to the Akatsuki. So I hope that you will succeed in doing this mission.”

I sighed leaning back. “Do I get to know a name a face or where he can be found? Or is this all with I have to find it myself?” I questioned him.

“His name is Haiku Rui.” he said before I was hushed

Night arrived and I snuck out of the hotel room making sure not to even stir Kuda. I walked outside and started my own investigation on who this Huiku Rui is.

I had gotten dressed up in a pitch black dress that had black combat boots that matched. They had platforms that were at least +6 inches. They laced all the way up to my mid thy. My dress was gothic style. It stretched enough to allow easy movement but also helped me blend in with the dark alleys or dark area's. I listened closely to what was going on all around the village with my wind element.

  “Haiku do you have anymore info? About those people if you do please send a hawk to the Leaf.”

That voice was coming from across the village. I could hear lots of girls laughing over there talking. I smiled as I went towards where I could still hear them chatting. I had no weapons on me but a small knife in the purse I was holding. That and a recorder. I moved silently like a deadly animal. As this Huiku man stepped out I made sure to follow him and the tall white haired man who had painted on tears below his eyes. It took me a little while to figure out who this person was. Then I felt a presence in the hotel we were staying at leave. Two to be exact and a dog. I must have signaled them that it wasn't safe here anymore, and, I made sure to send a message in the wind towards them to head back to base as soon as possible.

I rested in a tree many feet above the two people talking. My eyes had zoomed in one them in a way. I had a senbon twirling in my fingertips. It was laced with poison that could kill someone instantly. I was using two of them to hold up my hair. I waited for the right moment to throw it into the persons skull or throat. As he was about to utter where the new base was I throw it full force. I watched it as it pierced through the guy's eye. He hit the ground with convulsions. The white haired ninja looked up to where I was. I had already disappeared into the night. I was able to move quite fast even in platforms that I was wearing. I was making sure to lure him off the path my comrades had already had taken.

I jumped up into a tree changing my appearance with one twirl. I looked like a little kid with white hair and same outfit. Only that I didn't have the senbon in my hair anymore. I still had my purse though.