Chapter nine

“Well see since were called the legendary eight its because our mother was the great leader of our people of the 'hunters' was the first female leader in history for our people. Now that she had moved on she went out on a quest as a spirit to repent for her sins by bonding down to someone who was of same blood but farther along the gene pool. And that was Laika. Laika was the kind person that could never bring harm to any living thing, she would rather be beaten into the ground or killed than to fight back. So during the times of new providence Samara would take control of her and fight those fights for her. Our mother made us promise that we looked after Laika and her children when new providence was finished. She had said that Laika's first born will become King/or Queen of the immortal people in all worlds. She said that We had the job of training them when they get there immortal powers/strength with healing and sorts.” she started strongly.

I sighed another person talking about this person that supposed to be my mom but if I remember that same mom left twins in the trash for life to chose. So I didn't feel all that strong about my mother or father I never heard them talk about my father at all. I stood there with a hand on my hip tapping my fingers against my thy.

“And why should I believe you people I don't even know you let alone if what you utter is the truth.” I said

As I was walking away from them. I picked Tyler up before a portal opened and Josh stepped through with Lily on his shoulders. She had closed the the black portal by pinching her fingertips together. Zera 2 rushed over to hug Josh.

“You look so much older than when you were just ten years old!” she said really gushy.

I rolled my eyes even more. I told tyler that he needs to go inside and mess with Tobi or something so the adults could have a bigger discussion that he was to young to understand.

That James dude stood up still stressed about something but dodged Josh when He went in to hit him in the face. We all stepped back and watched as to Fire users duked it out. I leaned over to Zane and whispered.

“Is it just me or is Josh using flames on his hands?” I questioned

Zane nodded not believing his eyes had been telling him all along of the signs.

I watched asking the Dragon what was going on. He huffed and sighed before turning into his true form before sitting back on his hind end and started talking about the whole story down from the very beginning he even had a fire pit thingy that showed the events in color to! I thought that part was epic!. I wondered if I could do that with the wind but it would have a lot of skill happening behind it as well. But Dragon gets brownie points for that amazing explanation!. (author LOL)

When he had finished I was still doubting everything was just in my own little world and everything around it was crashing down in flickering flames that was dancing out in bursts between the two men still fighting in the background. I just wanted to curl up in a corner and if anyone tried to feed me any more Bull Sh*t I would kill them with a snap of the neck. I didn't believe in any of this crap! Common SENSE SAYS SO!!!!!!!!

I started stepping back from the huddled up people who were starting to ask Dragon all these different things about this and that. I turned around and shoved my hands into my pockets in deep thought. I disappeared into the night wind with a single jump. I was running with the wind as it pushed behind me urging me to keep running never to stop. I could hear a voice singing in the wind. It took me a few moments finally figure out the voice was mine. Or really close to it. But my lips weren't moving and my vocal cords aren’t being strained so it couldn't be me right?

I stopped moving for a split second and a force behind me slammed into my back making me thud into the ground. I yanked around, to see a faint figure in the breeze it was of a women around 19 years old and had light brown hair but green eyes they were like Emeralds!,