Chapter twelve

“I heard that you only know of the street fighting way and have not yet to master sword fighting or hunters fighting. James set you up with sword lessons from us three on the weekends until you have mastered them. And then after that Gordon and Colin will help you train with the glass knifes.” Sebastien smiled. “Oh and another thing, I'm going to be a teacher at your school so be warned.” he finished with a wave of his hand as the three started to leave.

I turned to Brandon.

“then who would we call Seb, from Him and then for him instead of Seb.” I said utterly confusing myself.

“I do believe he has a last name.” Brandon said looking down at me frowning.

We were leaving the room as silently as ninja's but I was stopped by Roxy. She was smiling evilly and had pushed me in the middle of the room and straight out attacked me with her water element. And then I was forced to use my wind in front of Brandon. Because she had sent ice blades his way. I used the wind to speed me up and run in front of him and my hair rose up like a demon. As a wall of wind defected the ice coming from all directions.

He was stunned to the bone still. Sebastien reappeared behind him picking him up and pulling him out of the fighting zone. Which was for immortals only apparently. I could tell why. Because when Roxy attacked me she went for death blows. Which I did dodge but I had to remind myself not to go over board with the power that dwelled at my finger tips.

I cursed underneath my breath,

“Why are you attacking me?!” I screamed at Roxy

This disturbed everyone in the room to look and watch the fight going on now in front of them. I could see Zane Talking to Colin and Gordon about something that I could care less about at the moment. Her hand went into a blade like figure and her water swarmed around it freezing in a split second and forming a spear on her arm. Then she started lunging out at me. I dodged swiftly letting the wind push me forwards and back.

“Because! Why do you have to be the queen of immortals why can't it be anyone else, you have always got what your heart desired. Even on the streets you were so stubborn that people would just not even try to argue against you. You always won your fights! Why are you so different from every other street kid!” she yelled

I dodged her arm swinging my leg around to hit her in the stomach sending her back a few feet.

“Your one to talk, you always were dating almost every guy out on the streets. I wouldn't be surprised if the triplets you care for are your Children.” I hissed the last part.

She was outraged when I said this meaning that indeed those three were her kids. I frowned at her. They were almost 13 years old and shes fighting someone who is 16 and a half, when she is 28 years old. That was truly sad. That she had to fight someone who is 12 years younger than she is. I shook my head in disapproval.

“Why do you shake your head like you don't like what I chose to do in life!” she accused

I dodged her punch that was aimed for my head.

“Because I'm about 12 years younger than you and your just so filled with Jealousy that you just want to take my life don't you,” I looked in her eyes confirming “I can see it in your eyes so don't try to lie.” I finished

Sweeping behind her thrusting my knee into her back. I could hear it bend and dislocate behind the pressure. She still stood tall thou. I'm guessing she's a part immortal. Her boyfriend she had now must be the one who made her into a hybrid or something else. I frowned again. As she relocated her spine hissing at the pain.