Dream Valley

Zane's pov

"how dare you break a true lovers heart, all she wanted was for you to be happy! All she could talk about was about how she couldn't wait to be back in your arms again. For goodness sakes the moment she gets her hopes up you've crushed them into the dust like a puny buck. I comfort her with words that seem empty and meaningless while those nightmares spoke the real truth warning her fragile heart that her world was about to crush into many little pieces. If you don't figure yourself out when you are around here you will just turn into another Ringa, and Samara knows this, she will make sure that you can not break her frail heart again if you tease a broken heart. I'm only warning you before you not only lose her but lose your mind as well. Because we both know you still need her to remain sane." Goliath growled

I'm sitting slightly back unsure of what to do at all. I hear the door click open revealing her top exposed in just a loose tube top. Inflamed healing wounds scare her body... her body makes my mouth water and my cheeks blush bright red to match her red tube top. She meets my eyes sighing.

"I just wanted my new scars to have some fresh air thats all."

"I noticed," I say casually.

She narrows her eyes but sits down on the edge of the bed, I take for account for the words Goliath has said and then the feelings I still had for her.

"Sam, Can we start over?" I ask softly

She's almost asleep she peeks one eye open to study my face closely. She gets up slowly I could see that her body is straining against itself making me wince at her pain. She looked me dead in the eyes questioning me greatly with her gaze to make sure I wasn't pulling anything.

"I'd love to start over, so I could show how much I have always loved you. I just don't know if you are going to pull another stunt like you did. I don't know if I should trust you." She whispered.

"I can understand, I was told false words and I believed the lies more than what my heart was telling me. Please forgive me." I frowned.

"It will take my heart time to heal, But I'd love to be with you forever." She smiles

Her smile makes me a little dizzy with my own happiness, I settle down on the other side of the bed as she turns her back to me. I stare at her back I try my best not to reach out and trace her newest scar. It was a thin white line now she must have put healing cream on them while she was in the bathroom. had not done a well job at it. Due to the fact using the healing cream should mean that there should be no marks left on the body. As if the event that had scared the skin never happened.

I also fight the urge to wrap my arms around her tiny body and press it close to mine. I didn't need to sleep when you live forever sleep was a luxury. I wanted to watch her sleep and I did morning came, she should of been awake by now as I check on her again. I go down stairs noticing that everyone else had already left this base. Gillford was the only one left.  He turns his head to me mentally speaking to me.

"When we reach the mountains you will have to make sure she stays asleep. Any human caught awake near the entrance will be killed on the spot. For the valley of dreams is for only those dreaming may enter. Be warned."