Chapter seven

I raised a brow at him with a smirk knowing he hadn't yet mastered jumping down. Jumping back down was a lot harder since you had to fight gravity with all the power in your body. Which only Zane an I have master.

Tyler started bugging me about learning to summon the tiger like earlier. I frowned not knowing how to explain it. But I sat down and showed him the summoning scroll that I had got for him. It was identical to mine. I showed him the hand moves and then how you bite your finger and place it out on the paper.

A poof and then a small sized Dragon appeared it was the height of Tyler himself. Tyler went over and hugged the thing before I could stop him. The dragon stuck his tongue out tasting the air before opening his wings flattering them around before they resettled back down. I could hear four gasps behind me. Even I was astonished when the dragon opened his wings to a full wing span of ten feet. Then the dream from the night before hit me.

I looked into the golden orbs the dragon looked at me with a tilted head before it spoke.

“Are you the Fair lady my Father Goes on and on about?” he questioned himself aloud with out realizing he was speaking.

I was stunned back a few steps bumping into Kakashi, Kakashi just stood there watching the Dragon.

“Hello My Name is Tyler what's yours!” Tyler exclaimed happily

“My, my, Well you may call me Skystone.” the dragon said kindly.

His wings tucked in to his body he settled down watching the two boys go at it again at running up the tree. I smiled to them but returned to the dragon.

“When you said Father What do you mean. And how am I a fair Lady I'm nothing of the sort?” I questioned the dragon.

The dragon brought its eyes to face me clearly. I questioned it again stepping towards it.

“Didn't Father already visit you in your Dream? He said he was coming to protect you from Immortals how don't believe that you should lead them.” he whispered

Kakashi and I caught the whisper. I started to freak out inside So it was true!!!

“Zera do you make any sense of whats going on?” Kakashi asked me

I shook my head violently “Not a clue and I positive they have me confused with someone else.”

Tyler climbed up on Skystone's back asking to ride in the sky. Skystone looked over at me for permission to do so. I stepped back letting him beat his wings into a swirl of wind before he took to the sky. Tyler was clinging onto Skystone's neck with laughter hanging in the air as they raised above the clouds in the safety above.

I stood there a little stunned refusing to be this so called IMMORTAL leader that everyone I have been meeting now label me as to become. Like hell I would never do something that stupid to believe in such things as Immortals thats something common sense says “NOT REAL!” I shook off the feeling when Tyler appeared again when Skystone appeared dropping him off before disappeared in a poof. I shook my head trying to get it clear from all this nonsense. There was no such thing as Immortals. And there never will be!. I thought a little to loud. I rattled my team. I bowed my head and said I was sorry for disturbing them.

I walked off into the woods my mind still held a murky cloud fogging my focus. I barely realized I had walked way past the house and far out of the town with out realizing it at all. I cursed underneath my breath. I knew how to get back it was just a matter if I felt like it. I sat down on a large rock. Which was already occupied by two men in black cloaks with red clouds. I rolled my eyes and sighed aloud. Great now the Akatsuki what NEXT!