Back For You (Request) (Part Two)

I was pretty sure that what I had seen was. . .vampires. It was hard to comprehend, and I still didn't believe it.

Melody and I were walking to get some lunch one day, smiling to each other about some inside joke. The temperatures had risen, and it was almost spring in New York City.

"This is a shortcut," Melody said, pointing down an alley. It was a ways down that I saw the end of it.

"Let's just take the long way," I rushed, afraid of anything dark and creepy and public.

I hadn't gone outside on foot for more than a minute since that night. Even though it was probably a hallucination, I took precaution.

"C'mon," she begged, making me sigh.

"Fine," I grumbled, following her. She was walking pretty fast, so I sped up to catch up to her. I didn't see the drain that cut into the ground, so I tripped, falling forward.

"Are you okay?" Melody asked, running up to me. I groaned, looking down at my knee. The fabric just above my knee cap had ripped on the pavement, scraping my knee.

"I'm bleeding, but I'm fine," I shrugged, standing up with her. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew my hair forward, and I realized how much danger I was in.

I'm bleeding.

Panicking, I turned to meet Niall's beautifully purple eyes.

"Leah?" Melody called from behind me. I had frozen in place, staring at Niall as he stepped closer to me.

"I'm always in the neighborhood, but now you're just tempting me," he smirked. I inhaled slowly, trying not to freak out.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"Is someone scared?" he asked in a baby voice. I tried to look angry, but I was scared.

"Leah," Melody said again, sounding scared like I was.

"Leave," Niall growled, staring at her. I heard nothing from behind me, so I turned to look at her.

"I'll be fine," I breathed out, smiling at her for what I thought would be the last time. She quickly ran down the rest of the alley until she was out of sight.

"What am I going to do to you?" he repeated, making me turn to look at him again.

"I'm going to have a snack, and then I'll kill you, slowly, intimately, in every way I know humans fear," he told me in a very authoritative way. I winced, feeling my heart start beating.

He glanced at my chest, taking a few steps closer to me.

"I can hear that, you know," he told me, dropping his mighty act and just sounding like a normal guy for a second. "Every beat of you heart." His eyes stared into mine, and for a few seconds, I felt safe.

"I can't do anything to you here, though, so hold on tight," he spoke, pulling me against his chest. I was about to resist, but then he took a step.

A few seconds of wind against my back, and then he let me go. Our position had completely changed, and I tried to not look impressed.

We were in some room that looked like it was a honeymoon sweet. The room was completely red, making me think of my bleeding knee.

I glanced at him as he took off his jacket, and then he looked at me, getting a look of domination in his eyes. Before I could blink, he shoved me back onto the bed and was hovering over me.

"Niall," I breathed out, looking up at him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"How do you know my name?" he asked me. I chuckled nervously.

"Your friend said it in front of me," I told him, ceasing breathing as he moved my hair from my neck.

"Louis is cool," he shrugged, coming close and sniffing next to my head. I wanted to scream, well aware of what was to happen. There was Twilight and all those other vampire books that invaded pop culture. I knew what happened, or at least what would happen in Twilight.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, watching him raise himself to look at me. I inhaled and exhaled quickly.

"Are you a vampire?" I wondered, watching him roll his eyes.

"Sure. Whatever makes you happy," he muttered, making me laugh as I thought of something.

"Twilight was such a crappy movie," I snorted, seeing him sit down next to me and put his chin in his hands.

"I was watching a video on YouTube about everything wrong with that movie and -- have you seen it?" I wondered, looking over at him looking bored. I was trying to stall even though I knew there was no one coming to save me.

"Yeah," he nodded, sighing.

"Well, at that one part where Edward has to suck out the venom out of Bella, the guy making the video says, "What's odd is that they're not talking about the vampire venom, they're just talking about the natural venom that flows through Kristen Stewart." I saw him smile for a few seconds, and I giggled.

I stared at him for a few seconds in silence, still in awe of how something like him could exist.

"Do you really need to kill me?" I whispered, feeling very upset again. He sighed.

"I have to eat something," he shrugged, acting like my life was something to be thrown about at will.

"Try animals," I growled defensively as he tried to pin me down again.

"It's only human blood that we can survive on," he said, making me start to cry. He looked at me, furrowing his eyebrows in worry.

"You won't feel it," he said, hovering over me once more. I let the tears flow, and they slid down towards my ears.

"I doubt that," I sobbed, looking up at him and accepting defeat. He leaned back in towards me, and I closed my eyes, letting out one last sigh.

I felt his cold lips press to mine, and opened my eyes. He let go, sighing sympathetically. I tried to stop the pounding in my heart as he breathed against my neck.

I breathed out, too, accepting the fact that I was about to die.

.

.

thanks to Leahsheehanxxx for requesting this! I hope you liked it!

I haven't read vampire fanfics (does twilight count) so I don't know what clichés there are, so bear with me

I thought this would be a one parter but nope they never are. So yeah part three sometime in the future

I LOVE YOU ALL OWDLSNWKD

MEL x