Anyway (Request)

His POV

.

I yawned, trying to get my eyes to stay open. I turned off my alarm, sighing and turning to bid Silje good morning. She wasn’t there like she should have been, and I got worried. I quickly got up and rubbed my eyes, walking into the kitchen.

There she was, asleep with her head on her laptop. I told her not to stay up too late, but she refused to stop working. I looked at her computer, seeing the random letters she had pushed when she fell asleep on the keyboard.

“Silje,” I smiled, shaking her shoulder.

“What?” she groaned, furrowing her eyebrows. She sat up briefly, wincing at the crook in her neck and back from sleeping like she had.

I pulled the laptop from under her, saving the work and shutting it off. I looked back down, but she was asleep again. I chuckled, twisting my head to match hers and pressing my lips to hers, trying to wake her up. She giggled and pushed me away. I watched her try to pull her eyes open, struggling against the spell of drowsiness.

I chuckled at her, smiling. I picked her up, bringing her into our room and laying her down on the bed. She curled up next to me, but not before opening her eyes for a few moments.

“When did you go to sleep?” I wondered, looking down at her. She sighed.

“Six, seven?” she guessed, making me sigh, too.

“We were going to go to the beach today,” I whined, teasing her, but kind of disappointed.

“I’m so sorry,” she pouted, trying to look me straight in the eye. Her eyes closed once again. “I can’t,” she let out before falling asleep once again.

“It’s okay,” I smiled, kissing her head. “I’ll love you anyway.”

.

.

thanks to siljehaugen12 for requesting this! I hope you liked it!

thanks for reading! please leave a comment of what you thought. if you would like an imagine, let me know in the comments as well. 

I love you all so much, and thANK YOU FOR 500K OMG OMG OMG 

my dad said i should get paid for what i do on here but you guys don't want to pay, right? i mean, i'm only 14 i shouldn't be making money

ANYWAY BYE HAH

Mel x