Photoshoot

I picked up my camera, and turned it on as Liam stepped in front of the pale, blank wall.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," he said, briefly fixing his hair.

"Hey, Liam," I smiled and adjusted my camera on its tripod.

"Is there any kind of style we're trying to go for today?" He asked, pushing his hands into his pockets. Honestly he could stand there and girls would swoon.

"Uh, do whatever," I shrugged. I focused the camera on him. "Okay go ahead."

He smiled beautifully, and I took multiple pictures.

"Do a silly face," I chuckled, happy with this job.

"Alright," he laughed. He made a derp face and I tried to contain myself.

He stuck his tongue out, and then stopped abruptly. I thought nothing of it.

"Do something sexy," I told him shyly.

He briefly bit his lip, and I wished I had been pressing the button for that. He stated straight into the camera and raised his eyebrows just a little bit. I felt my heart flutter and remembered I had to be professional.

"Alright, thanks Liam," I said after swallowing. "I'll call you back in later for group shots."

He walked over to me and gently kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe," he said casually. As he walked away, I bit my lip.

Next was Zayn, then Louis, then Harry. As Harry walked away, I heard Niall's laugh, and had a fistful of my shirt balled up in my hand.

"No, no, no," I thought. I wouldn't be able to act professional and contain myself!

"Hello," he said cheerfully as he walked into my vision.

"Hey," I greeted him. Act cool. Act cool.

He ran his fingers through his hair, and I watched stupidly.

"Ready?" I asked him with the little bit of confidence I had left.

"Sure," he smiled. He smiled sadly for the camera. I took a few pictures, but then stopped. I looked up at him and swallowed my nervousness.

"You alright?" I asked him. He looked up at me. I blinked rapidly, awaiting his answer.

"Just upset," he said, shifting his weight.

"About what?" My heart was pounding.

"Just stuff," he said harshly. I picked up that he didn't want to talk about it.

"Okay," I swallowed, looking down. I didn't mean to make him even more upset.

"I'm sorry." I watched him begin to walk over to me, and I looked back up at him.

When he was closer than he had ever been before, I stepped away defensively. He stopped walking and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Here, I'll help cheer you up," I offered. He began to talk again, but I cut him off.

"Imagine you're on a cliff that looks out over the ocean," I said to him. His eyes fell closed. "The sun begins to set and all the colors of the sunset seem to be right above you, like you could reach up and touch them." I watched his mouth form a smile, and found myself staring at his lips in secret. "You could even be with a special someone." His smile turned bigger and my heart felt like it had been stabbed. I was hoping he wasn't thinking of someone real.

"If that was real, I think it would be..." I was trying to get the word to roll off my tongue when his eyes popped open.

Involuntarily, it came to me and I spoke my thoughts.

"Perfect," we said at the same time. My breath hitched in my throat for half a second.

He blinked and his eyes shifted to my lips. I felt my face redden and he turned away.

"Yeah. Thanks," he said. As he stood there again, I focused the camera. He smiled, made goofy faces, and sexy ones. My stomach squeezed itself together and I kind of wanted to scream.

"Thanks, Niall. Could you run and get all the guys for group photos?" I asked him. He flashed me a smile and nodded.

They all came back in and I had set up three chairs. "Uh, let's have Louis, Zayn, and Harry in the chairs in that order." They sat down and got comfortable. Liam and Niall stood behind them.

"Okay, smile!" I instructed. They all smiled beautifully. After more goofy ones, they were done for that photo shoot.

"Thanks guys!" I smiled. "You were great."

"Thanks to you too, (Y/N)," Harry said, waving goodbye.

As I started to pack up my camera, I heard footsteps.

"Did someone forget something?" I chuckled.

"Hey," I heard Niall say. My breathing stopped.

As I turned to see what he wanted, lips crashed onto mine. I was surprised and immediately pulled away.

"I am so sorry," he said. I looked up at him and he had the guiltiest look on his face. "I meant to kiss you on your cheek. I didn't mean for that to happen. I'm sorry. Not that I didn't like it, it's just that-"

I stopped him by kissing him again. It felt like fireworks. His hands found my waist.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and let go. Louis had run back in. He stopped mid-step and looked at us.

"Niall we need to go..." he dragged out his last word, and Niall let me go.

"Alright, Lou." Louis ran back out of the room, smiling proudly. I blushed.

"Bye," Niall sighed. I looked down.

"Bye."