Tennis (Request)

I swung once again, making my shoulder shoot with pain. I winced once but continued to watch the ball.

Louis hit it back to me, and I ran to return it before it went too far.

"Get it!" Niall joked from across the court. He was watching as we played a random game for fun. When I missed the ball, he only laughed.

"Awww," Louis dragged out, patronizing me. I glared at both of them. "What? It's not my fault you suck at tennis," he mocked. I inhaled, getting a little annoyed at their teasing.

"Get a ball, Lou," I ordered, cocking a hip in fatigue. "I'm out." He nodded, grabbing a ball out of the hopper behind him.

I glanced back over at Niall, typing away to Liam on his phone.

"Whatcha talking about?" I called to him. He looked up, squinting at me in the sunlight.

"Uh," he said, sounding oddly panicked. "Nothing." Niall, for one, was terrible liar. Second, he never lied to me. I pursed my lips, wondering what he was up to.

I turned back to watch Louis serve the ball, only to be smacked in the face. I lost balance and fell on my butt, only adding to the pain, making an inhuman noise. The pain in my nose hurt like nothing else, making my entire head throb.

"Mary!" I heard Niall call. I held my nose, hissing in pain, and opened my eyes through the thick layer of pain. the bright sunlight helped nothing.

Niall was by my side, and Louis was back at the benches, looking for something.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sounding overly worried. I sighed, looking at him.

"Yeah, just-" It still hurt more than anything, but it wasn't unbearable. "I'm okay." He sighed in relief.

"I'll kiss it better," he joked, and I almost laughed. I moved my hand so he could kiss my nose, then realized what was actually about to happen. My stomach flipped as he gave me a sweet peck on the cheek.

Our eyes locked, and I smiled. "Thanks, Ni," I mumbled quietly. He reached down and touched his lips to mine, making everything in my world explode.

He pulled away, and coughed awkwardly.

"Let's get you inside," he said, offering me help up. I smiled to myself.

Tennis just became much more interesting.

.

.

double update, accascuse me?

anyways, this is for my bae Mary aka marko3142. hope you liked it!

25K WHAT IS THIS?!

I love you guys the very most, and I hope you still find requests enjoyable.

Mel x