Same Mistakes (Request)

I walked into the hotel room, wondering how I could have possibly fallen asleep at Melody's place. I usually needed a bed to sleep, but I guess not.

"Niall?" I called, walking past the bathroom and revealing the bed. Something about what I saw didn't surprise me.

A girl, very pretty, was sliding on her dress, and she blushed when I made eye contact with her.

"Zoe!" Niall exclaimed, wearing nothing but boxers. I frowned but didn't freak out; it had happened before.

"Good morning," I half-smiled, grabbing my suitcase from the closet. I started grabbing my clothes and toiletries and packing them again. The girl quickly left the room.

"What are you doing?" he asked me. I laughed humorlessly.

"Leaving," I told him, making sure I had my plane ticket. He grabbed my arm by the elbow, making me stop in my tracks. I pulled my suitcase to the ground, turning to look at him.

"I can explain," he sighed, staring into my eyes.

"I don't want you to explain, Niall. We've been through this before, and you said you wouldn't do it again," I reminded him, doing my best to pretend I was over it. Inside, I was screaming.

"It's not like you haven't done it, too," he spoke as I pulled away and started walking to the door. I sighed, turning to look at him.

"I have cheated on past boyfriends, but never you, and never twice," I glared, starting to get angry.

"What I'm trying to say is we all make mistakes," he sighed, making me frown.

"But we should know better than to make the same mistakes," I told him. He nodded.

"I make a lot of the same mistakes, but I learn from them more than the last one," he shrugged. I exhaled sharply, wanting to stand my ground and not give in.

"I'm still going home, and when you get there, we'll see how I feel about this." I pulled my suitcase to the door, glancing back at him.

"I'm sorry," he called to me. I nodded slowly, hoping I would forgive him.

I did.

.

.

thanks to CutieZoePie for requesting this!

I'm not trying to be rude, and all I want to do is make you guys happy, but this one is really overdone, so if youre having a hard time coming up with an idea for me to make, just let me do it :D thats my job after all

sorry guys I'm so mean xD

HAPPY BDAY LIAM LFGJNLF

Mel