Spaghetti (Request)

Everyone sat down; Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and then me. My relationship with Niall was on the rocks because of recent events; him going on tour, my mom being ill, and so much more had just taken us away from each other, and it wasn't good. We hardly talked. 

I had just eaten, unaware of the dinner we were about to have, so my meal was spoiled. When the waitress asked for my order, I just shook my head, earning a long stare from Niall after she was gone. 

"Why aren't you eating?" Louis asked me. I looked up from my phone, smiling. 

"I just ate," I shrugged, making Niall frown. 

"Why would you eat if you knew we were coming here?" he hissed, glaring at me. I inched away from him, sighing. 

"It was a surprise, remember?" I spoke, trying not to be rude. 

"It's a surprise I'm even here," he mumbled to himself. I huffed out air, wanting to put him in his place. I had been trying to communicate the most with him, but there was no reciprocation on his part. 

When everyone's food came, my stomach growled. Niall tried to hide his laugh, but it wasn't a rude one. 

"Hungry?" Liam chuckled, smiling kindly at me. I returned it, hearing him spark up conversation soon after. 

"D'you wanna share?" Niall spoke up, only loud enough for me to hear. I stared up at him, seeing him push his plate of spaghetti so it was in the middle of the both of us. 

I exhaled, confused as to why he would be so nice after earlier. 

I grabbed a spare fork, spooning up some of my own. 

"Thanks," I whispered, pulling another bite into my mouth. I was about to swallow when I felt something tug on my noodle. Unexpectedly, Niall's lips met mine, and I tried not to laugh. 

That was so cliché, I thought to myself, thinking of how so many movies used the 'spaghetti kiss.' But when he continued to kiss me, I dropped that notion, realizing I loved Niall, and love wasn't cliché. It was unprecedented. 

.

.

thanks to CynthiaSasuke for requesting this! I hope you liked it and sorry for the wait!  

thanks for reading! please leave a comment of what you thought. if you would like an imagine, let me know in the comments as well. 

I love you guys! it means so much that you like what i'm doing

Mel x