Idiot (Request)

Niall's POV

.

Jogging was always something I loved to do to wake me up in the morning. It took me away from the screams of fans that bounced around inside my head and the pressure that it took to be me.

I was jogging down the streets of London, soaking in the warm air when I bumped into someone.

She let out a shriek, and I backed up to watch her phone tumble to the pavement, landing face-up with a cracked screen.

"You idiot!" she exclaimed, quickly picking it up. I stood there, embarrassed and ashamed, watching her rub her thumb across the broken glass.

"You owe me a new phone," she growled, staring back up at me.

"Gladly," I shrugged, pulling out my phone to search for the nearest Apple store, seeing as it was an iPhone 5s.

"My car is this way," she sighed, continuing the way she had been going. I followed her, letting her drive us to a nearby shopping center (mall).

"I'm Niall, by the way-" I started, glancing over at her.

"I know who you are, I'm not an idiot; that's you." I took that opportunity to shut up.

We were silent as she directed me to the Apple store. We got her a new phone, and they helped her transfer everything onto the new one.

We were walking out of the store, and I heard her stomach growl. I pretended to be thrown backwards.

"I think there's a lion in your stomach," I whispered, looking at her like she was an anomaly. She started to laugh, but quickly stopped herself.

"Yeah, and there's a elephant in your brain. It squashes all the common sense," she retorted, trying to be hurtful. I let out a chortle, finding it pretty hilarious. She chuckled with me, sighing.

"D'you wanna grab something to eat?" she wondered as we began to walk again. I nodded.

"Sure, I mean, if you're paying," I shrugged, smirking.

"I guess it's only fair," she mumbled. We got upstairs and decided on some sushi, sitting down across from each other in the food court.

"Can I see your phone? I love it when they're new like that," I smiled, watching her pull it out.

"Don't break it again, idiot," she muttered, glancing at me. I took a few quick selfies without her seeing, and then I put my number in her contacts under the name 'famousguywho'sreallysorry". I didn't it to be too obvious, and I felt like playing around with her.

"Here," I spoke, handing it back to her. We finished eating, and she drove me back to where we had met.

"I guess I'll text you," she sighed, making me seem confused. I turned back to face her before closing the car door.

"What?" I played along.

"You put your number in my phone. I'm not an idiot," she shrugged, smirking as she finished the familiar sentence. "That's you."

.

thanks to ellielovesniallso for requesting this! I hope you liked it!

thanks to crazymofo___xo for the idea. i was completely out of ideas this morning ;D

thanks for reading! please leave a comment of what you thought. if you would like an imagine, let me know in the comments as well.

i'm so bad at getting imagines out on time and they suck lately

Mel x