Bike (Request)

I continued laughing with Jack, finding the joke he had told hilarious. 

"Oh my gosh," I sighed, my laughter subsiding. I heard the door open to my lounge, turning to look. 

"Hey, Antonette," Niall smiled. His eyes landed on Jack, and that smile faded. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Hey. What's up?" I wondered, standing up from my spot on couch. He rubbed a hand over his face. 

"Why's he here?" he wondered, glancing at Jack once more. 

"He was shooting a video here. We hung out for a few hours." I watched his face harden even more. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked, feeling Jack's presence behind me. Niall shook his head, staring at me. 

Honestly, I thought Jack was cute, but Niall was hot. I had liked him for quite a long while, but he didn't know that. Jack was just a friend. 

"Do you wanna go for a ride on my bike?" Niall asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Bike?" He nodded. 

"Motor bike," he clarified. I understood. 

"Sounds like fun," I shrugged, turning to Jack. 

"I guess I'll see you later," I smiled, hugging him briefly. 

"Bye, love," he sighed, kissing my cheek. He walked out of the door, past a frozen Niall. 

"Niall?" I called, waving a hand in from of his face. He jumped. 

"Yeah. Sorry," he spoke, shuddering quickly. 

We saw Jack getting into his car on the curb, and Niall handed me a helmet from his bike on my driveway. 

"When did you get a bike?" I wondered. I had never heard about it. Jack started his car. 

"I've had it forever, just never really used it," he said, sliding his helmet on like me. I flipped open the visor so I could still talk to him. 

"Do you know how to drive it?" I asked, a little scared. He pulled the keys out of his pocket. 

"Oh, yeah. Course," he shrugged, slinging his right leg over and sitting down. 

"You don't seem like a motor bike kind of guy," I sighed, a little confused. 

"And you don't seem like the scaredy-cat kind of girl," he retorted, smirking at me. 

"Live a little?" I inhaled quickly, glancing at Jack still in his car. I think he was on the phone, his eyes on us. 

"One trip around London wouldn't hurt," I shrugged, climbing on back. He took my hands and positioned them around his waist. 

"Hold on tight," he instructed, revving the engine. I felt my heart pick up as he put up the kick stand and backed out of my driveway. Jack waved at us, but Niall gave him his middle finger. 

"Niall!" I exclaimed, puzzled. "What was that for?" He laughed at me. 

"I've never liked him," he answered, pulling forward faster than my car accelerated. We sped down the road, turning onto the road towards downtown London. 

I couldn't feel the wind on my face, but my brain could feel the speed, and I was loving every minute of it. He turned a corner, our bodies nearly meeting the road beneath us. I squeezed myself into Niall, feeling my stomach flip. 

"That's nothing," he yelled over the wind. I furrowed my eyebrows. He wasn't gonna-

I let out a shriek as he performed a wheelie right as Buckingham Palace came into view. 

"Niall!" I yelled, laughing in pleasure shortly after. We continued through the heart of London, and I felt like I was living for the first time. 

Before I knew it, the ride was over, and we were back at my house. Jack's car was still there. 

He parked the bike, and I hopped off, slipping the helmet off as well. 

"That was amazing!" I beamed, hugging him when he got off. He staggered backwards, laughing at me. 

The door opened, revealing Jack. 

"Sorry, I was just grabbing my camera," he explained, holding it up. He subtly glared at Niall as we let go. 

"And now you're leaving," Niall sneered. I watched Jack leave, looking back at Niall.

"Look, Antonette," he said before I could tell him off for being rude. 

"It's not my bike, it's my dad's. I used it to impress you because to be honest, I don't like you hanging around Jack." My mind ran wild. Was he…jealous?

"You used it to impress me?" I repeated, staring at him. He sighed quietly, nodding. 

"Did it work?" he asked me, looking a little defeated. I forgot about Jack and the bike and him being jealous. There was something I had been wanting to do for a long time. 

"You tell me," I spoke, stepping closer to him. He looked up at me, and I smirked. 

I finally pushed my lips against his, completing the puzzle. 

.

.

thanks to mylifemychoice0601 for requesting this! I hope you enjoyed it

thanks for reading! please leave a comment of what you thought. if you would like an imagine, let me know in the comments as well.

i love you all so much okay 

Mel x