911 (Request)

I continued driving along, humming along with the radio. I switched lanes carefully, knowing the freeway was a dangerous place. 

A few minutes later, I heard a loud sound in front of me. I watched as a car a few lanes over and ahead of me rear-ended the one in front of it. 

I immediately pulled over and stopped, seeing both of them swerve to the shallow ditch on the side of the road. 

Another car had stopped and gone to check on them. The car behind me opened, and a blonde guy stepped out. I immediately pulled out my phone and dialed 911. The blonde guy came and stood next to me. 

"Are they alright?" he asked, looking towards the accident. I exhaled quickly. 

"I don't know yet," I shrugged, hoping everyone was quite alright. I saw him staring at me in the corner of my eye, but I was about to stare back when I got through to the dispatcher. 

I explained the situation, and they said an ambulance was on its way. 

The man came back, assuring that everyone was alive and conscious, just abit banged up. I sighed in relief, making sure the ambulance got there to help them. 

"I know this isn't really the time," I heard the blonde guy say to me. "But here's my number." I took the slip of paper from him, staring at him because he was crazy. 

On second thought, he's really cute, I thought to myself. I blushed instantly, looking away. 

"Sure," I breathed out, trying to stall as I put in my purse for safe keeping. 

"So, next time, instead of calling the police, you can call me, and I can fix all of your problems," he smirked at me. I shoved his arm, trying to hide my grin. 

"Pervert," I scoffed, completely joking. 

"I just think you're cute," he shrugged, nudging me with his hip. I nudged him back, making him chuckle. 

"Yes, police?" I beamed, pretending to be on the phone. His eyes crinkled up with his wonderful smile. 

"This blonde is stealing my heart. Yeah!" I teased, winking at him. 

"If I do steal it, I promise you I'd never break it. Why would I break something so perfect?" 

.

.

thanks to caseypascoe for requesting this! she commented on one of my imagines that had no comments and it made me feel real good ;) make sure you check out her stories!

thanks for reading! please leave a comment of what you thought. if you would like an imagine, let me know in the comments as well.

i'm doing TWO updates per day now, so yay for me and less waiting for you

i love you all so much it hurts  

Mel xx