- teasing in public pt. 3 -

(This one won by a LANDSLIDE in the polls. I'm glad I'm not the only hoe here lmao plus this gets kinda heated so if you're offended by that or not into that, this chapter is not for you)

You and Finn just got out of a party. It's almost 2am and you still have an hour long metro ride back close to where you live.

You cannot keep your hands off each other tonight and even on the train it's so hard to not mess around a little.

"You know babe if there was no one else on this train I would be doing some pretty illegal things right now." Finn whispers to you.

"That's hot." You say, leaning in and kissing and nibbling on his neck.

"Babe, you know I get weak when you do that to me." He whines.

You smirk at him. "I do know that."

"Okay enough teasing me I think it's my turn to tease you."

Finn looks around. He sees that most the people on the train are facing forward and not even looking at you guys.

That's what brings him to slide his hand up your dress.

"Fuck, Finn."

He laughs to himself. "I warned you that if you teased me then I'd do it back."

You put your hand exactly where he put his hand and Finn immediately tenses up.

"Relax babe. It's supposed to be fun."

Finn continues to tease you while you both make out. He moves his hand to your breast and you slip your hand under his shirt.

"Babe your hands are freezing." Finn giggles.

"Good." You stick your tongue out at him and press your freezing cold hands against his stomach.

"Babe! Stop, you're killing the mood." Finn laughs.

"Well sadly we are on a train so it's not like we can do much." You say, kissing Finn's cheek.

"I can't even take it anymore I just want to get out on the next stop, find a hotel and show you that you belong to me." He says in your ear, running his hand up and down your thigh.

"Finn can we really do that? I can't wait anymore babe." You say while hugging his waist. 

"Do you really want to baby?" He asks.

You nod. "Yes I really do."

"Okay the next stop is in two minutes I think there's a hotel nearby. Thank god. This is torture for me."

"I'm wearing that set you like underneath my dress too."

Finn looks at you with that "don't tempt me" look.

"Suddenly two minutes feels like eternity."

(Big oof that got reaaaaallly sexual lmao)