- i'll take care of you -

Being the main person in Finn's life, it was your job to be sure that he was taken care of after the incident happened.

He has to stay in bed 90% of the time and take a ton of pain medication. It's almost like he had a hospital procedure yet he only got in a fight.

"No temperature. You're getting better, baby." You say, taking the thermometer out of Finn's mouth.

"Yeah. I feel fine. The meds help a ton. And so do you." He rubs your shoulder.

"Oh, shush. I'm only doing my job."

"And I would be doing you if I could actually move."

"That was quick." You laugh.

"I know."

You play with Finn's curls and he blushes.

"You are too cute, Wolfhard."

"And so are you, future Wolfhard."

"I'm so mad at Jack. I can't believe he did this to my baby." You say, running your thumb over Finn's cheek.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine."

"Finn, you are not fine. It's ok to be in pain. I mean, you got really hurt. It's okay, babe."

"I know, I just feel weak. Like a baby." He says softly.

"You're not a baby, Finn. Well, you're my baby. But you're not weak."

"If you say so."

You lay down carefully next to Finn in bed. You just wanna snatch him up and cuddle him to death but you don't want to hurt him even more.

Instead, you take his hand in yours and look into his eyes.

"You're so adorable. Even when your face is beat up."

"Adorable? Me? Now? You lie." Finn says.

"I don't lie. Especially not to you. And you, Finn, are in fact adorable."

"Kiss me beautiful."

"Babe, your face is bruised. Wouldn't that hurt?"

"Yeah, but you could still kiss my neck or something."

You nod and lean in carefully to give Finn lots of small neck kisses. He closes his eyes and lifts his head up a little.

"Mm, someone needs attention, huh?" You ask teasingly.

"Maybe." Finn giggles.

"Well ask and you shall receive." You go back to kissing Finn's neck and he turns beet red.

"You make me feel so weak when you do that to me." He says in a whisper.

"Oh, I know."

You kiss his neck for a little longer and then you run your hands up and down his chest.

"Ugh, god, why'd I have to get into a fight! I can't take it anymore I just wanna grab you and hold you and kiss you everywhere." Finn says, clearly frustrated.

"It's okay, babe. I'll take care of you. I have everything you need. I love you." You say, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too, y/n. With all my heart."