- you get anxious -

Going out in public with Finn is always a challenge. It's the one setback in your relationship. You can't go anywhere without people following or noticing Finn. You love the fans, so so much, but you also love your boyfriend. And it would be nice to go on just one date where he weren't recognized.

Often, the two of you venture out to small towns for dates where it's less likely that people will notice him. But today you were in a big city because of an appearance that Finn had made the previous day, so it's certain he will get noticed.

"Babe, it's okay. Trust me. We're just gonna walk right outside, get into the car, and head to lunch. Does that sound alright?" Finn asks reassuringly and holding your hand.

You can feel yourself shaking with anxiety.

"I'm just so nervous."

"I know baby, I know. But I've got you. I won't let go of you. The guards will be surrounding both of us. We're gonna walk straight to the car first, ok?"

"Ok. I think I can do it." You say.

"Yay! Well lets get going then. Here, I'll wrap my arm around your waist so you feel comfortable with walking. It makes me feel less scared too, actually."

"Really?" You ask.

"Mhm. Just knowing you're here makes me feel safe."

The two of you take the elevator down and you close your eyes.

"Remember, I've got you, you're okay."

The rest was kinda blurry. You remember walking out of the elevator and seeing a lot of people outside the glass windows. You remember Finn putting your sunglasses on you and his on him. You remember pushing though the crowd and it being so loud that your ears hurt.

After that, it was all over.

"You did it babe!" You hear Finn say, opening your eyes to see him lightly pushing your shoulder. You just smile.

"I'm so proud of you! Now it's lunch time. And don't worry, the restaurant I picked is reservation only so we shouldn't run into very many people."

"You're the best, Finn."

"No, you're the best. Now, lets get to lunch. I'm starved."