~ Request for Eva <3 ~

@StrangerRose I hope you like it! And I hope it's everything you imagined :)

(Also we know MJ isn't alive anymore but he's her idol so don't get smart with me in the comments :))

You're not one for first dates. Sure, they're extremely exciting, but they're also scary and they don't always work out well.

Today, Finn was taking you to a Michael Jackson concert for your first official date. You two know each other because you work as an intern on set for Stranger Things. You bring him his script and his coffee every morning and things just kinda went from there.

You know Finn likes you for you, so you don't get very dolled up. You wouldn't want to cover up your freckles with too much makeup either. You just wear a little bit of lipstick and some mascara + eyeliner and you're good to go.

Once you're ready, you're super nervous. It's currently 6:15 and Finn said he'd be here by 6:20 or so. The show starts at 7:30, so you want time to find your seats and stuff.

You hear a car door shut and you kinda freak out inside. This is the first time that you'll actually be seeing him as more than friends.

You answer the door when he knocks. He looks really outstanding. How can someone look so good in a flannel and jeans?

"Hey. Come in." You say, smiling.

"Good afternoon Eva. Your home is nice." Finn says, following you to the living room.

"Thank you. Can I get you a water or anything?"

"Oh, no. I'm alright. And I got us an Uber to the venue. The parking at concerts is terrible. I figured we'd just take another one back here when it's over and I can drive myself home."

"Great idea. How far is it away?" You ask.

"Actually, it just arrived. Let's get to it." Finn follows you out the door and the two of you get into the Uber.

Your driver's name is Jon, and he's really nice. He even offered to drive you back home after the show, so Finn scheduled the pickup time.

There was a bit of silence in the car. But then, Finn finally said something.

"You, uh, you look really pretty by the way."

You blush. "Thanks. You do too. I mean, you look really nice." You say, laughing.

Finn laughs too. "I get what you meant. That was cute."

When you get out of the car, Finn grabs your hand and moves closer to you as you walk together.

"Why won't you tell me where our seats are?" You ask, curiously.

"You'll figure it out once we get there."

Finn leads you to a weird section of the venue that you've never seen before. It looks different from all the others. Bug once you walk through the curtains, you see it.

The floor. You've never been on the floor at a concert before, especially not at your favorite artist of all time's concert.

"Finn, oh my god! You didn't have to do this." Oh, but you're so glad that he did.

"I know. But I wanted this to be special. You're too special of a girl to buy regular seats for. I really like you, Eva." Finn says, smiling.

You pull him in for a big hug.

"I really like you too. Thank you so much."

Before the show started, you and Finn bought lemonade and popcorn to share. You ran into a few of his fans too, so you took pictures for them and introduced yourself.

When you watch the lights dim, your stomach turns into a swarm of butterflies. Michael opens his show with "Beat It" which is a good choice since it's definitely a hype song.

Finn sings along with you to every one. You had no idea he liked MJ as much as you. He's a great dancer too, which you found out when Thriller came on. It made you want to dance too and feel totally comfortable with him.

But soon, the vibe of the show shifted from hype to way slowed down. That's when you knew he was going to play your favorite song.

"I see a lot of lovers in the crowd tonight. I don't always play this one, but I'm going to tonight. This one's called You are my Life."

At first, you and Finn just kinda swayed to the music. But after seeing the other couples slow dancing, it made you want to as well.

Finn wrapped his arms around your waist and you rested your hands on his shoulders, facing him as you danced together. It was perfect. So perfect. But you had hoped for a kiss. It was the perfect moment for one. But you decided to wait until it happened for real. No one likes a forced kiss.

You and Finn stayed attached at the hip for the rest of the night. Even in the Uber home, he cuddled with you the entire ride.

When you get to your place, you start to feel kinda upset that you hadn't kissed.

"Hey, I had an amazing time tonight." You said, standing close to him in the dark.

"So did I. But there's just one thing I didn't do."

"Huh?"

That's when it happened. Finn kissed you for a really long time, and it was the best kiss you've ever had. Your cheeks get hot and you give him the biggest smile when you pull away.

"Do you have to go home just yet?" You ask.

"I guess a few minutes inside wouldn't hurt." Finn follows you inside and the two of you cuddle together on the couch.

Finn rubs your back as you lay on him, playing with his hair and resting your head in his neck.

A few minutes turned into the whole night. You and Finn just cuddled and kissed all night long, enjoying each other's warmth and love.

It really feels good to be with that person you want the most.