- ice skating -

It's the day after finals week finally ended, so you and Finn decide to spend the day going ice skating and to hot chocolate like you were supposed to before you got sick.

Ice skating is high-key one of your favorite activities ever even though you suck at it. Finn knows you love it and that you suck at it, so even more of a reason for him to take you.

"I'll bet you $10 that you'll fall first." Finn says as the two of you lace up your ice skates.

"Yeah right. You're definitely gonna fall first."

"Doubt it." Finn stands up and quickly sits back down due to feeling off balance.

You laugh.

"Cmon, let's skate." You take Finn's hand and he wobbles a bit as the two of you step onto the ice.

"Ah, can we forget about that bet we just made?" He asks before slipping and almost falling onto the ice. You pull him up with your hand.

"Fine. If you fall, you have to buy me a cookie at hot chocolate." You let go of his hand and start skating around. You can ice skate, but you're not the best at it.

As you were skating, Finn was looking at you like Yuri looked at Viktor as he skated in front of him for the first time. (Sorry if you don't get my reference I'm yuri on ice trash).

"Come on Finn, please try to skate!" You skate towards him and offer him your hand.

"Okay, just don't go too- whoa!" You didn't exactly follow Finn's direction and you began to skate hand in hand with Finn really fast.

"See, you're doing it!" You look at Finn who was more relaxed now.

"You're so cute." He says.

"Nope. All you." You wink at him. The two of you keep skating for a while before deciding to stop.

"Now that was fun." Finn said, unlacing his skates.

"See! And you didn't even fall."

"Maybe not. But I'll still buy you that cookie."