- you're hungover -

(In Canada you can drink at 18 so just go with it idk)

You wake up and try to sit up in bed but your head sends you a pulsating headache.

"Fuck." You say, laying back down. Finn is asleep next to you but he wakes up a little when he hears you.

"Hey beautiful. How was the party?" He says groggily, moving so that he's facing you.

You just groan.

"Are you ok?" Finn asks.

You shake your head. "Drank too much."

"Aww, someone's hungover, huh? It's ok. I'll help you get out of bed and we'll figure this out, ok?" Finn gets out of bed.

"I don't wanna get up. It hurts." You say, closing your eyes.

"It's ok, I'll help you. Here, I'll lean over and I want you to put your arms around my waist, ok?"

"Ok." You do as Finn asks, and you can already feel the headache building up.

"Now I'm gonna hold you and lift you up really slowly so the headache doesn't hurt as much when you sit up, ok?"

You nod. When Finn lifts you up slowly, he's right, it doesn't hurt as much.

"See. Not so bad. I'm gonna carry you to the living room now, ok?" He asks.

"Wait, the stairs."

"I'll be very careful, princess." Finn picks you up and starts to carry you down the stairs.

"Oh, it's not so bad." You say.

"I told you, I'd never do anything to hurt you, baby. Here, I'm gonna put you on the couch now. I'll get some hot tea and a warm towel for your forehead."

Finn puts you on the couch and you lay back and close your eyes.

Finn puts the towel on your forehead and kisses you on the lips.

"Thank you baby."

"The pleasure is all mine. What did you do last night? Hopefully not hook up with another guy." Finn says from the kitchen.

"I didn't hook up with anybody. But there was a male stripper." You say, laughing.

"You know I hate when other guys even look at you."

"Yes but he's a stripper. That's his job."

"Ok, whatever. I'll let you off the hook." Finn brings you the cup of tea and you kiss his cheek.

"You're the best boyfriend."

"No way."

"Yes way. The very best. I love you."

"Well clearly you loved that stripper more."

"Finn!" You throw a pillow at him.

"Hey! Ok, ok. I'll stop." He laughs.

"Good. Cause I'd never love anyone but you."

"I know. That's why I proposed."

"And I'm so glad you did."

"Mhm. But just so you know, my hangover is next."

"I'll prepare." You wink at him.

"And I'm gonna make sure that I find the first stripper I see." Finn teases.

You glare at him.

"Ok, fine. I won't."