- teasing in public -

You and Finn are currently sitting at some boring "party" thrown for film actors. Ironically, it's not much of a party and there's hardly any people here.

After Gaten left, you and Finn were the last people left at your table.

"Babe, we should just go. It's so boring here." You say.

"Babe, we gotta stay for the dessert portion and then it's over. I promise." He puts his hand on your thigh soothingly.

"Fine." You play with the buttons on Finn's jacket and scoot really really close to him.

He looks at you confused but curious. You wink at him and slip your hands under his shirt.

He shivers. "Babe, what're you doing?"

"Nothin. Just having a little fun while we do all this waiting." You grasp his waist lightly and pull him in for a make out.

Finn pulls away hesitantly.

"Babe there's still people around."

"Well you don't want to leave so I guess I'll just have to drive you crazy till we finally get home."

You kiss his neck and then nibble his earlobe lightly which makes him really weak.

"Babe," He whimpers. "Not in public."

You just continue because you know how much he loves it when you don't listen. He knows he's into it, and so do you. If he was really uncomfortable, you'd be able to tell.

You move your hand up and down his thigh, massaging it while you kiss his lips again.

"I swear to god you're making me crazy." Finn says, giving you a look that says it wants you to stop but secretly needs you to keep going.

"I know, that's why I'm doing it." You whisper in his ear, hearing him gasp and feeling him tense.

His hand grips your thigh as you run your fingers up and down his chest again, seeing all the waiters walk by and glancing at you.

You aren't concerned though. There's so many other couples making out and feeling each other up because of how fucking endless this event is.

Overall, who really wants to listen to a million "producers" who no one even knows give speeches about their projects, which again, no one knows? Boring...

Finn grazes your bare thigh where your dress ends and grips it harder when you kiss the weak spot on his neck. It's kinda fun teasing him, but you really wish you were at home.

Finn joins in on the fun and starts to kiss your neck and collarbones. You play with his hair as he buries his head in your neck.

"Okay, okay. Let's go home. This would be way more fun if there weren't tons of people watching and paparazzi taking photos to haunt us tomorrow morning." Finn says, getting up out of his chair.

"Agreed. Let's get outta here." Finn grabs your hand and you take a cab home. You be sure to tip extra due to the heated make out sessions that took place the whole forty five minute drive home.

But once you got home, it was so much less awkward and so much more relaxing. Way better than the dinner party.

(big oof is it w a r m i n h e r e )