- jealous finn -

Finn picks you up from school every day. He doesn't attend public school due to ya know, him being famous and all. He stands at the gate entrance and then the two of you take an Uber back to the house since he can't drive yet. He hates that he can't drive yet.

Having Finn come get you every day always brightens you up. Whether you had a good day or a bad day, it always makes your day a million times better.

You're in math class when the bell finally rings and you can go home. You pack up your stuff and leave, but then someone taps your shoulder. It's your friend Eric.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Oh hey, Eric. It's been a while. How are you doing?" He continues to walk with you out the building and up to where the entrance is. You could see Finn from here.

"I've been good. Just wondering, what did you get on the quiz today?"

"Uh, I think an 88. Why?" You ask.

"Well, I got a 52. Was wondering if you'd tutor me sometime."

"Yeah, totally! Well, I gotta go. Talk tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Thanks again, Y/N." You walk up to Finn and he looks irritated.

"Hey babe! How was your day?" You ask.

"Fine." He starts walking and you follow. "Uber's two minutes away."

"Are you ok, Finn? Are you sure your day was fine?"

"Who was that guy that was walking and talking with you and flirting?"

You giggle. "That was Eric."

Finn stops walking. "Why is that funny?"

"It's just that you're cute when you're jealous."

"Whatever."

"Also, Eric's gay." You say. You watch Finn's face go from annoyed to embarrassed.

"Oh god. I'm so stupid." Finn says, laughing at himself.

"You're not stupid for not knowing that. You're just stupid for thinking that I'd take interest in someone other than you." You say, placing your hand in Finn's.

"You're correct. And adorable." Finn says, kissing you on the lips. "And I think that's our Uber."

You smile. "Let's get home then, babe."