- the first "i love you" -

Finn isn't really the super romantic type. Of course, he treats you like a princess, but he's a little shy which means that he's not super open with romantic gestures.

So that's why this caught you off guard. It was a few months ago and Finn had suggested that the two of you go to eat at a really nice restaurant for dinner. No special occasion, just because.

"Red dress or black dress?" You ask, holding up two dresses.

Finn tilts his head to the side. "Hm, red."

You put the black dress back into the closet and pull out the red shoes that match the dress Finn picked.

Your hair and makeup was already done so you change into the dress and shoes. Finn sits on the bed and his eyes light up when he sees you.

"Jeez. I didn't even know that looking that good was humanly possible." He said with a wink.

"I can say the same about you." You sit next to Finn and kiss his cheek.

"Hey, uh, y/n?" Finn asks, taking your hands in his.

"Yeah?" You ask, slightly concerned.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you, but, I've just never gotten to it. I-I love you, y/n. A lot. It took me a while to realize it, but I'm in love with you. One hundred percent." His voice was shaky as he said that, which you found adorable.

"I love you too, Finn. With all my heart."

He smiles. "Yay! Now, shall we head to dinner?"

"We shall."