- insecurities -

(photo anxiety is something that I personally have, and I'm actually writing this chapter to help me cope with it so I hope you enjoy this if you have it too <3 )

You can't avoid it. It's impossible. You can't go anywhere without someone taking a photo of you. And the worst part is that you aren't even paying attention while it's being done.

Even though you hate to look at them, you still do. You obsess over looking perfect 24/7 and you can't help but stare at the photos over, and over, and over again. You don't get it, because you don't even recognize yourself. That's not the you that you see everyday.

Your eyes fill with tears and you can't help but flood your mind with insecure thoughts. Finn comes and sits next to you.

"Babe, if the pictures make you upset then don't look at them, ok? I hate seeing you cry." He takes your phone and puts it on the coffee table. He embraces you tight in his arms.

"Am I really that ugly, Finn?" You ask.

"No! Not even a tiny bit. I fucking hate seeing myself in random pictures too. I feel like I don't look the same as I do on TV or in real life. I hate it."

You rest your chin on his shoulder. "But tons of girls look pretty in random pictures."

"Baby, you do too. You just can't see it. You're really gorgeous. Like, incredibly beautiful."

Finn lies down and sits you on his lap.

"I'm so not."

"You so are. I'd never lie. You're my beautiful princess and I love you more than anything in this entire planet." He puts his hands on your hips and runs them over your legs.

"More than Jack?" You asked, knowing Finn gets all triggered when you say that.

"Oh, that's it." You start running and Finn chases after you, catching you and tossing you onto the bed. You laugh and Finn puts all his weight on you.

"Never expose me again!" He laughs.

"So you don't love me more than Jack?"

"Shut up! Of course I do. Tight race though." Finn winks.

You punch him in the arm. "Rude, but, I do love you though."