- moody finn -

So Finn broke his record player this morning, and ever since he's been in a terrible mood.

You woke up to him pounding it with his hands to get it to work, which you can imagine did not help.

Once he realized it was really broken and he'd have to replace it, he was not happy.

You made several attempts to make him feel better.

You offered him his favorite lunch:

"Hey babe, do you want me to make you some chicken pasta?"

"No. Not hungry."

You tried to offer to replace his record player.

"Babe, I saw a really nice record player at Urban Outfitters last week. Want to go look?"

"No."

It was impossible. Nothing would satisfy him. You had to use your biggest weapon:

Affection.

You head to the bedroom where Finn is on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

You lay down next to him.

"This is quite eventful." You joke. He does not seem amused.

"Finn, come on. Cheer up." You wrap him in your arms, holding him. He rests his head on your shoulder and hugs your waist.

"I'm sorry I've been so grumpy." He finally says.

"It's ok babe. I get why you're frustrated. But don't push me away. I'm only trying to help." You say, rubbing his neck.

"I know. You're the best. I'm the worst."

"You are not. It's ok love. I know you're upset. But you gotta try to help yourself here too."

"Mhm."

"Come on, cheer up. Just smile." You say.

"I don't feel like smiling."

"Yeah obviously. Come on, smile babe." You poke him in the sides and he tries not to smile but ends up giggling.

You think it's adorable so you don't stop , even when he tries to push your hands away.

"Babe quit it," Finn laughs.

"Nope." You stock your tongue out at him.

"You're gonna get it." Finn says while pushing you off of him and pinning you down to tickle you back.

"Okay, okay, stop! Finn, please!" You say through laughter.

You're just glad he's in a good mood again.

Finn stops and pulls you onto his lap.

"Thanks for being the best girlfriend. I was such an asshole today. You offered to make my favorite food and buy me a new player and I just acted like an idiot. I'm sorry. I love you y/n." Finn says while cuddling you.

"I love you too baby. And I forgive you. But you really should get a new one. I know how much you loved the old one."

"I will. In fact, we can go get one right now. Afterwards we can eat an early dinner and come back here for early dessert." Finn says, smirking at you.

"Wow. One second you're cranky and the other you're back to normal." You laugh, hitting Finn with a pillow.

"Oh it's on."

You and Finn have a pillow fight before finally going out. You totally won. No matter what he says.

He finally got his new record player and with that, everything was back to normal.