- calpurnia concerts -

Finn and his band don't play shows often, but when they play in the area you always come along. Tonight they're playing a small underground music venue in downtown Vancouver. To be honest, you hate going to the shows.

Here's why:

You get to the venue and Finn instantly heads backstage. This means you're off on your own for a while. You can't drink, so you just find a seat and use your phone for a while.

To be honest, it's so much better when the venue is empty. Because the problem is that the first people that pour into the venue are fans.

Listen, it's not about the fans. It's what the fans do. Some of them just say hi and take a pic with you, while others either ask you millions of personal questions like "how's your guys' sex life?" or "how does Finn look naked?" Yeah, you're not kidding.

Some of the fans give you dirty looks and whisper rude shit "behind your back" even though you can still hear them. But honestly, you'd prefer that over them bugging you.

So why don't you just hang out backstage with Finn? Well, if it were only that easy. You're Calpurnia's social media manager, so you're in charge of all things show related. You have to stay in the actual venue.

When the band goes on, it's not so bad. But it gets bad later on when all the locals walk by and hear music and decide to step in. Some of them like the music, but others don't.

So instead of leaving like a normal person, you have to tell them to leave because they yell stuff like "you suck" and that can't happen. If they don't listen, you have to call security. It's a mess. Not to mention the countless guys who try to hit on you whilst you're trying to kick them out.

So basically, you barely even get to enjoy the show and it's a mess. If they had another social media manager it would be so much better. But you know, Finn loves his band. Finn loves performing and making music. So as long as Finn's happy, so are you. And that's all that matters.