- request for Kiki <3 -

"Come on, why won't you get out of bed?" Finn whines, attempting to pull you out from under the covers.

You laugh. "Finn, it's still early. I want to stay in bed just a little bit longer. Come on, stay with me." You pull him towards you and he rests his head by your lap.

He groans. "Nooo, I want to take you out. You know, go look around. You dressed up all cute. Showing you off to everyone." Finn shifts himself to where you're sitting up right in front of him.

You roll your eyes. "Fine. But you're helping me get ready. This was supposed to be my lazy day." You say, getting out of bed.

Finn jolts up in excitement. "Ooh, can I do your makeup, Kiki?"

You laugh and shake your head. "Absolutely not. But you can brush my hair for me."

Finn follows you to the bathroom and starts brushing your blonde hair.

"This is rather nice, I should make you my hairdresser from now on." You say while putting a little bit of makeup on.

"I don't hate it, actually." Finn says, putting a headband in your hair and finishing brushing it.

"You should pick me an outfit now."

"Really? Yes, finally! I've always wanted to do this." Finn scrambles through your clothes for a bit.

You wait for him on the bed still in your pajamas.

"Find anything?" You ask.

"Yes! This." Finn brings out one of your skirts with a cute off the shoulder top.

"Hey, you actually did a good job. I was afraid you were gonna pick out something too revealing..."

Finn laughs. "No, cuz then I'd have to deal with too many guys staring. I mean, they'll stare anyways though."

"Whatever," You laugh, changing into the outfit Finn picked just for you.

"Man, I am good at picking." He says, gazing at you.

"So, where we going?" You ask Finn.

"I wanna eat. Want to go to that new pasta place downtown?"

"Yes! I'm hungry too."

The two of you get in your car and head towards downtown Vancouver.

"What is this music you're playing?" You ask, practically yelling over how loud the music is.

He turns it down a bit. "Indie surf rock."

You look at him weird. "You just combined three music genres babe."

He laughs. "You're adorable."

When you get to the pasta place you see there's a huge crowd of people outside. That means a long wait.

Finn heads inside holding your hand and politely asks what the wait time is.

"Our wait time as of now is about 45 minutes." The hostess says.

"Thank you," You say, heading outside with Finn.

"Such a long wait. Hey, idea. Isn't that jewelry store you love right around the corner?" Finn asks you.

You nod. "Yup. Why?"

Finn raises his eyebrows. "Let me treat you to something. You deserve it."

You shake your head. "No, Finn. It's soooo expensive."

He smirks. "Well good thing acting pays well then." He grabs your hand and leads you towards the store.

"Finn, really! You don't want to throw away money like that do you?"

"Kiki, I love you and I want to show you how much I love you. I know I've already done that, but I want different ways to do it. Trust me." He kisses you before you go inside.

The store is very quiet and the only worker around was helping someone pay.

You stop at a case of personalized necklaces. You could get names, messages, or even little symbols on a necklace chain.

"I love these." You say.

"I know you do." Finn says.

"What? How?"

"You've talked about them before. That's why I already ordered you one." He says.

Your eyes light up. "No way!"

"Yes way. They're actually bringing it over right now."

The worker from the store you saw when you walked in comes over by you and Finn with a small gold box.

"So glad you made it, Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhard. The necklace just got finished this morning. I hope it is everything you ever wished." He says, smiling.

"Thank you very much. We will be back." Finn says, taking the box in his hands.

"I wanna see!" You say excitedly.

Finn opens the box and it takes your breath away.

It's a white gold color and it has a square plate that says "Mrs. W" on it with a heart.

"I love it! I love it! But most of all, I love you." You tightly hug Finn and give him a big kiss.

"I love you more princess. Now, pasta time?"

You smile. "Pasta time."