- awkward pt. 2 -

You put on your silk pjs and slip under the covers. Finn was in the hall bathroom brushing his teeth. It's around 10pm at this point, and the house is pretty quiet with an exception to Finn's parents watching a movie in the living room. Nick is just in his old room playing video games or something, which is good. You can't look at him without thinking of him staring at you topless yesterday. Ugh.

You and Finn are leaving tomorrow, so you already packed everything up. It's been an ok weekend, just really fucking awkward. Being in a house and having meals with your boyfriend's parents that know you're fucking their son is really awkward. Not to mention yesterday's incident...

Finn comes back in the bedroom and closes the door. He shuts the lights off and crawls into bed with you.

"Hey, remember what my dad said yesterday?"

"When? He talks a lot."

"About the walls? You know, the soundproof thing."

"Oh, yeah, that. What about it?"

"Quit stalling, y/n. If you don't want to do it, just say so. We can wait till tomorrow."

"No, no, it's just weird. You know, we're in your parents' house. Wouldn't you feel weird fucking in here?"

"Not really. It is my old house, for one. It's not like I've never fucked a girl in here before."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, uh, forget I said that. But, you know, we don't have to do it tonight."

"No, no, it's fine. I'd rather do it tonight. You're too aggressive when you've waited too long. You leave bruises on my hips."

"Alright, well, lights on or off?"

"On."

Finn gets out of bed and turns the lights on. 

You pull the covers up a little so that Finn can come back in.

"Lets do it on top of the covers. It's kinda warm." He says.

"Okay." You get on top of the covers and you push Finn against the bed as soon as he sits down. You quickly top him and start to remove you clothes.

You take your top and shorts off, revealing yourself to Finn.

His eyes nearly pop out of his head.

"You really never seize to amaze me."

The two of you make out for a little bit, and then, like deja fucking vu, the door opens.

Since your ass is facing the door, you can't see who it is, but you quickly realize that it's Nick once you hear his laugh.

"Nick! What the fuck do you want?" Finn yells. You roll off of Finn and you cover yourself with the bed covers.

"Darling, you don't have to cover yourself. Now I've seen the front and the back of you. That shit's locked in by now, not complaining."

"You're a pedo." You say, offended.

(A/N NICK IS ACTUALLY AN ANGEL IRL WHY AM I MAKING HIM SUCH AN ASSHOLE)

"I know you did not just fucking say that to her." Finn says.

"Forget it, Finn. I was just coming in to see if you guys wanted to go get ice cream or something but clearly your mouths are busy."

"Then get the fuck out! It's 10pm! Who eats ice cream this late? Bye!" Finn yells.

Nick rolls his eyes and shuts the door.

"There's no lock on the goddamn door?" You ask.

"Nope. I'm really sorry my brother is such a piece of shit. I'm gonna murder his ass tomorrow."

"No, it's fine. It's not like he's around a lot. I mean, yeah. He's disgusting. But, oh well. We were the ones who tried to get it on with an unlocked door."

"Yeah. Lets just get to sleep. Clearly we aren't meant to get any action here anyways. Goodnight princess."

"Goodnight babe."