- cuddles pt. 1 -

Currently you and Finn are bundled up together on the couch watching horror films. Finn's already fallen asleep, so you're just messing with him at this point.

You fluff his curly hair light enough so that he doesn't wake up but just enough so that it bounces back up like springs. So cute.

You softly graze his cheek with the back of your hand to watch it turn a shade of pink. Is he faking being asleep?

To test if he's actually asleep, you put your freezing cold hands on his upper stomach area and he immediately opens his eyes and yells, "Ah! Cold!!!"

You laugh. "I knew it! I knew you were awake!" You hit him with a pillow playfully and he rolls his eyes while smiling.

"I was trying to fall asleep but I couldn't with all your little touching." He jokes.

"What, did you not like it?"

"I never said I didn't like it. I loved it. I just couldn't sleep, that's all." Finn rests his head on your shoulder.

"Do you... want me to do it some more? Or would you rather sleep?" You ask.

"I wouldn't hate it if you kept going."

You move your hands to Finn's back and gently massage him. He closes his eyes and occasionally gets a tiny smile on his face as you massage other places like his shoulders and neck.

"Ooh, you're giving me goosebumps." Finn laughs and covers his red face.

"Don't hide! You're cute when you blush!" You pull the blanket off his head and kiss him. His hands move to your waist and his lips give your neck a few kisses before pulling away and looking you in the eyes.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Finnie."