- request for Lainey <3 -

You were extremely excited to be in the states for your school reunion get together. You and Finn took a little trip out to the US for the weekend.

You're currently at the party, and it's so much fun. But Finn is not loving it. Mainly because you had a lot of guy friends in high school, so they were all catching up with you and the attention was off Finn for a while.

"Hey, Lainey! Over here!" That voice sounded familiar.

Yup. You turn around and see your first boyfriend, Matt. You were excited to see him, but not excited for Finn to see him.

"Who's that?" Finn asks.

"Matt! Hey, how are you?" You ask.

He pulls you in for a hug.

"I'm great! Oh, this must be-"

"Her husband. Yeah. I'm Finn." Finn interrupts.

Matt smiles. "Very nice to meet you. Hey Lainey, maybe later I can request that song we danced to our senior prom and I can steal you from Finn for just one song."

You smile awkwardly. "Um, well-"

Finn interrupts again. "Actually we were just heading out. Only came to stop by. We have some dinner plans." Finn escorts you away from Matt and takes you out of the building.

"Finn, what the hell?" You ask.

"Lainey I'm sorry I just felt so uncomfortable in there and I can't be around your extremely good looking ex boyfriend for one more minute."

The pain and discomfort in his eyes was actually kinda cute, so you gave in.

"Fine." You say. "But what're we gonna do now? We literally flew to the states because of this reunion. I bought a dress for it and everything."

"Yes, I know. And you look beautiful. Which is why it would be a huge waste to just go back to the hotel. So I think we should probably hit up the fanciest restaurant we can find, sound good?"

"Ooh, maybe we can act like we're filthy rich and talk loudly about cool stuff that didn't really happen!" You suggest.

"Just as long as your acting doesn't cost us more than like 2 grand we're good." Finn laughs. "I should get us an Uber Black so that we can show up in a really nice car, yeah?"

You nod excitedly. "Yes!"

While you were waiting for the car you found one of the most expensive restaurants in Atlanta. Apparently it used to be a ballroom in the 1920's and they converted it into a restaurant.

The Uber ride was like 25 minutes, but it was totally worth the wait.

Finn had called in a reservation for you two so you were seated right away.

However.... the reservation did not last long.

After a few fake rude comments and an incident with some crab cakes, you and Finn were kicked out of the restaurant.

As you exit the restaurant, you both can't help but erupt into laughter.

"I can't believe we got thrown the fuck out," You say through laughter.

"Me either. But at least we don't have to pay a thousand dollars for dinner tonight. We should just go grab some fries and milkshakes or something." Finn says, grabbing a hold of your hand.

"Sounds like a plan to me."

You and Finn walked for like a mile and a half before stumbling across a convenience store. They didn't have fries, but they did have milkshakes and they were delicious.

So there sit you and Finn, full black-tie dress, on the curb of a random street drinking milkshakes. But it was the most fun night ever.

"You know Lainey, I don't care that we're not out being fancy and spending loads of money. This is just as fun. I love being with you."

You smile and kiss Finn. "I love being with you too."

"Also, this milkshake is sweet. But you're sweeter." Finn winks.

You laugh. "Nice pun. I love you weirdo."

"I love you more babe."

(SORRY IM SO LATE ILY)