- crazy kids in love -

You and Finn currently sit at possibly the most boring interview ever. As usual, they had asked for you to be a part of the interview but never ask you any questions.

You're not mad that they're not asking you anything, you're mad because they specifically asked you to be a part of the interview.

But it soon got a bit more interesting.

"Ok so y/n, we have a question for you now. What's the most fun day you've ever had with Finn? Not including your wedding or honeymoon."

That's when you gave the story:

You and Finn went to LA for a concert in Hollywood once. It was an indie night and one of your favorite bands was playing.

The two of you wore your most "basic aesthetic" clothes: you wore a band tee with a jean jacket, black skater skirt and converse. You also put glitter on your face and your hair in space buns.

Finn went for the classic "sad teen" look with tight ass light wash jeans, a black tee, huge maroon jacket and black vans.

The show was so much fun. But the most fun happened after the show.

"We can't leave LA without taking photos in some crazy locations." Finn says holding your hand.

"Oh my god we totally have to. Like pose in front of dumpsters and laundromats like those people on Instagram!"

Finn laughs. "Yes! Let's do it."

You find the closest dumpster and start posing in front of it.

"Here, put your arm up behind your head and look away with one foot on the dumpster." Finn says while laughing.

"Like this?" You switch your pose.

"Yes!" Finn snaps a couple pics and then you take some with him.

Finn and you take a few selfies first with your tongues out, then kissing, then a few with "bunny ears."

You keep walking until you find a super empty billiards club.

"Oh my god that's the perfect photo shoot location." You say.

You head inside and there's literally nobody there.

Finn takes a couple pics of him grabbing your ass while you "play" pool.

You get on his back and ask the club owner to take a cute pic of the two of you.

But then you find out that he's not the club owner. And he's ran away with Finn's phone.

You chase after the guy for a bit but Finn stops you from running any longer.

He pulls you back.

"Hey. It's ok. It's just a phone."

You're out of breath. "Okay."

Finn looks incredible right now.

"Y/n. I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I am so insanely in love with you. We're in the shittiest part of Hollywood and my phone just got stolen and our hair is all messed up and my mouth is full of the glitter from your face and I'm having the best time. It's just like everywhere with you is the best fucking time ever."

"I feel the same way. Babe, I'm crazy about you." You say, getting closer to him.

So you just made out in an alley for like ten minutes. The alley smelled like a sewer.

But it was the best day. Just like every day. Just you and Finn together.

(Sorry if this is shit I'm high as fuck rn)