- flirting pt. 3 -

"You sure you don't want to go out tonight?" Finn asked for the third time.

"No, I just want to stay here and order pizza and be ugly in peace." You joked.

Finn quickly obtained an offended look on his face after you said that.

"You are not ugly, for one. And you really just wanna sit here all night?"

"Yup."

"You just want me to, flirt with you all night?"

You blush. "Maybe."

"Mmkay. Will do. I guess I'll just lay here next to you and put my hand on your ass and my face in your neck, then." Finn says, doing exactly what he said.

"Sounds good to me."

"And I guess I'll give your neck a few kisses while I'm at it." Finn kisses you ever so lightly up and down your neck and jawline. You can feel your face getting redder and redder as he continues.

The sensation became too much for you which led you to giggling and saying, "Stop it, I can't stop blushing!"

However, Finn didn't stop. "That's the point, princess." He teased you, straddling your body completely and continuing his actions.

You giggled louder and louder as the sensation got stronger.

"Finn, come on, stop!" You pleaded. Finn lifted up his head and smiled cheekily at you.

"You're adorable when you're begging."

"Shut up," you playfully shoved him. However, this caused him to fall off the couch.

You just lied there and laughed as Finn gave you a pouty look on his face.

"Not funny, y/n." He pulled you off the couch and got back on top of you.

"You're so gorgeous." He said.

"Am not." You roll your eyes.

"No, I'm serious. Like, everything about you. I can't get enough." Finn leaned in and began to make out with you slowly.

His hand trickled down to your thigh, rubbing it lightly which brought a feeling of pleasure and relaxation to you.

"Mm, keep doing that." You said into the kiss.

Finn obeyed your request and continued to massage your thighs, his fingers lightly running up and down and into your inner thigh.

Finn knew that this was your weakness, so he knew that you were putty in his hands at this point.

"That good, princess?" He whispered into your ear.

"Mhm," you could barely say that due to the fact that you were regulating your breathing so that you didn't become a blubbering mess.

Finn continued for a while and then just looked at you.

"What is it, babe?" You asked.

"Nothing. I'm just so in love with you."

(oof I like this one)