- airport goodbye -

Airports are a mentally horrifying place for you. The only good memories you've ever had in an airport are when Finn comes home from a big trip. Today it was the opposite.

Finn got a huge opportunity to do some small conventions around Europe for two weeks. He was insanely excited about it, so you encouraged him to go even though you're going to miss him like hell. Two weeks is a long time on your own.

His flight leaves in thirty minutes. You can't go up to the gate with him due to the security issues, so you have to drop him off at the TSA checkpoint.

"Are you ok, y/n?" You haven't said a word ever since we got out of the taxi." Finn says, stopping as we reach the TSA line.

"No, Finn. I don't want you to leave." You say, your eyes filling with tears.

"Awe, baby. Come here." He pulls you in for a nice hug and he just holds you there.

"I know you're gonna miss me. I'm gonna miss you too. Tons. It's crazy. I don't want to leave you for two weeks. You're my world. But it's gonna be ok. We do this often. You've been strong before. You can be strong now. I love you." He pulls away from the hug and kisses you.

"I'm gonna miss you too Finn. So fucking much. I love you."

"I should get going, but as soon as I get to the hotel I'm jumping on FaceTime. Be awake."

"I'll keep my ringer on." You watch as Finn goes through TSA and you turn back around. You start to exit the airport and wipe your tears.

He's right. You have done this before. You can do this. You're gonna be ok.