- night in -

Tonight it was just you, Finn and a box of pizza. Well, and Netflix, of course. Finn suggested that tonight be a night in, which sounded damn good to you.

Right now you were laying on the couch watching Heathers, your favorite movie. Finn was lying on top of you and you were playing with his hair which he loves.

His lips moved to your neck and began kissing it, leaving trails of light kisses up and down to your collarbone.

"Babe, don't tease me right now." You say, giggling and pushing him off of you.

"Oh come on y/n, you love it." He said, plopping right back on top of you.

"Ok, ok, maybe you're right. I do love it. But not when I'm watching Heathers." Finn completely ignores you so you push him off the couch.

"Hey!" He laughs and gets up. "You're not getting away with that!"

You get off the couch and run away to the bedroom and locking the door behind you.

Finn knocks on the door.

"Open up, y/n!"

"Never!"

"Come on, I won't get revenge on you. I promise."

"Fine." You open the door and as expected, Finn scoops you up and shuts the door behind him, tossing you onto the bed.

You squeal as he lays on you, kissing you over and over again as your hands met his hips and his hands met your waist. Finn breaks the kiss for a split second.

"Don't worry, I paused the movie."

"Good. We can finish it later."