- everyone messes up -

(Yes, this is in response to everything that happened last night and today. And for people making it about "tea" and threatening my babe then you can piss off. Obviously he screwed up. But don't we all sometimes?)

Finn has had three nervous breakdowns today. Three.

No matter what you say or do, it's no use. You're not ignoring what he said on his livestream. You already partially scolded him for it. But nothing, and you mean, nothing, will get him to even talk.

The most he talked today was to Nick on the phone. And Nick did most of the talking, not Finn. Finn just mostly cried and kept apologizing and saying "I don't know what to do."

So since there's not much else you can do for him, you just lie in bed and hold him while he cries.

He's such a sweetie. What he said was not sweet. Definitely, not sweet at all. It was crazy messed up. But the outcomes of what he said are horrifying.

Here's some of the comments you've seen on his Instagram today:

"Wow I fucking hate you lol cancelled much?"

"Lmao you can go die tbh"

"You dumb little f*ggot go rot in hell"

(A/N yup those are REAL comments I ACTUALLY saw today.)

"Baby, I know you're having an extremely hard time but I really need you to talk to me. It's been hours." You say, holding Finn and rubbing his back.

He sniffles and wipes his eyes. "E-everyone hates me. I'm such an idiot I don't even know why I open my stupid ugly mouth."

"Finn, babe. We all know that you messed up. But everyone messes up. And you are not an idiot. You're special. I love you. But you need to remember that you can't let what the fans say hurt you so bad. Sometimes I wonder if they're even fans. They jump to insult you the second you mess up." You run your hand through his messy hair and wipe the tears from his cheeks.

"I just feel so bad and I can't fix it. Like nothing I'll say will fix it. I- hang on." Finn rushes to the bathroom and does what he's done for the now third time today: throw up.

You wait for him to finish and peep your head in the bathroom.

"Babe brush your teeth so I can kiss you, ok? I know kisses won't make it better but it's my way of making you feel better."

Once Finn finishes brushing his teeth, he falls into your arms. This time he's not just crying, he's sobbing. It breaks your heart to see him like this.

You just hold him against your chest and kiss his cheeks.

"I know babe, I know."

After a bit the two of you lie back down on the bed. Finn's laying in your lap and you're playing with his hair like you always do.

"Y/n, will this ever get better? Like, do you think people are gonna hate me forever and I'm never gonna sell my concert tickets again and no one will watch my shows or movies?" He asks worriedly.

"Babe, they'd be so stupid to act like that. If they love you enough, they'll know that people make mistakes and they'll accept your apology."

"Are you sure they'll do that?"

"Well, I can't speak for everyone. But I mostly want you to worry about yourself. You are just fine babe. You have me and your brother who love you no matter what. I love you with all my heart, Finn." You give him a peck on the lips and he grabs a hold of your hand.

"I love you way more, y/n."

( Honestly I love Finn no matter what. Again, I'm not ignoring what he did. But he's only a boy and ultimately people need to know that their words probably really really hurt him today. Don't beat a dead horse. Forgive and forget. Goodnight everyone)