Summerslam

Christie P.O.V

Phil: Thank you everyone for coming, we really appreciate it.

AJ: Yes it means the world to me that you all celebrated Phil and I's special day. But we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for one special person..Christie.

" Me?!"

"I know you're on crutches but can you please come up here.--So this is the woman that got Phil to go on a date with me. I respect you, you're one hell of a wrestler. I can't thank you enough." She gave me a hug and i hugged back.

Aj: *whispers* Thank you for managing being here with Kaitlyn. I really appreciate it.

"Your welcome."

"Everybody round of applause for Christie. Thank you all, drive safe and we will see you when we get back from our 2 week honeymoon in Hawaii!"

* *The Next Day * *

Sunday August 3rd

Roman: So you set up this entire dinner reservation for us and you didn't let me pay because I'm being treated.. What did I do to deserve this?

"Well...I don't know how to say this without it coming out wrong.. Being at the wedding and everything that has been going on lately I just...."

"You're not breaking up with me are you??"

"NoNo! Of course not!" He wrapped his arm tighter around me and kissed my head as I played with his tie"

"So then what's this about? It must be serious."

"Remember when you said we don't talk about our future enough, and my past shouldn't be the reason you weren't given a chance"

He nodded. "Yeah I remember.."

"And on our anniversary we said bright future and open mind..Well I was thinking about our relationship while I was at home and during the wedding...You do so much for me and I am so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. I really believe that we are soul mates, I want a future with you and I shouldn't let someone as amazing as you get away."

"That's great but what are you saying? I hope your saying that..."

"I am now open to the idea of us getting married."

"Really?! Are you being serious!?" his smile made it certain that this was the right time.

"Yes baby, I don't want to think of and couldn't think of a better husband and maybe even father. So I'm ready for all of that when the time comes."

"That's the greatest thing you could have said to me. I mean we're hitting 9 months, I was really starting to get nervous. You have made me a much happier man!" He kissed me passionately and lovingly.

"I love you Roman"

" I love you too Christie."

~Monday August 4th~

I am so glad that after 2 weeks I am finally off crutches and I can get back to working on making my leg strong.

Roman: it's good that your not limping too bad. If its too much say the word and you can take these crutches back--

"NO! Keep those away from me! haha. I can walk to doc and he said that would be a good start."

~Trainer's Room~

Doc: Alright so you're a little shakey with the exercises i've had you do but it's looking good. I know that for your storyline you can't come on TV until next week so I say get yourself in the performance centre, don't strain yourself too much and you'll make it for summerslam.